Sign in to follow this  
MetalGearSolid

Camp found on US 405. Got six vehicles.

Found a camp site full of cars on US 405. Moved all the car to another secure spot and got this awesome picture.

http://imageupper.co...344294162677131

Then the next day, the server was gone... I did a little research and found out that the server owner of US 405 changed name... So i logged in and the atv was missing but there was a dirt bike there... looks like i've been caught and someone didn't want me to have these cars so they changed server name.... anyways... if i can't have them then....

And now i'm just enjoying the V3S and the dirt bike. Thanks again.

• Like 5

These server admins needs to stop abusing their powers, just because someone found your base, you can not simply change your server name.

what is that gun on ur back ?

g36c by chance?

Edited by skilit

Do you have any proof that this isn't just coincidence? I'm all for halting admin abuse but I don't see any proof of it in this thread. All I see is speculation and conclusions with no evidence to backup either.

These server admins needs to stop abusing their powers, just because someone found your base, you can not simply change your server name.

Admins will continue to do so until there is an actual system implemented. No community is perfect, so expect this to happen continuously. I would suggest a system you would have to do, give a reasoning for the ban under a category for your server so you can have more proof not just banning someone. I think going through that process would stop a lot of admins from mindlessly banning.

> Wants to ban someone (Or anything server related)

> Has to select category why

> Write a report with proof for later reference.

I doubt this would stop it, but I hope it would tone it down. Some of you might think this is stupid, but it may help and stop all this faggotry.

Edited by KeyaKev

what is that gun on ur back ?

g36c by chance?

It looks like a Bizon.

yes it is a bizon sd. And Random51, what are the ODDS? Me finding a bunch of cars and spending hours moving them all. Next morning i wake up and server was gone and name changed. Logged in and the atv was gone and a dirt bike was there. What are the chances? if it was someone else, they would have relocated all the cars unless they THOUGHT they got away with the server name change. EXPLAIN THIS!

bizon! thanks for the info I couldn't put my finger on it

I actually had this happen to me once. I raided an admin's camp and they shut the server down about 20 minutes later (I did get the Ural and saved it at a temp location within that time though). I kept checking for the next several hours, but it didn't seem to come back up. Well, as it turns out, they changed the server name to complete nonsense so none of the filters would find it (I happened to eventually find it because they used the same IP address and port), but by then their entire camp had already been moved. This was around 5-6 weeks ago. They eventually changed the server name back to the original one. I was able to remove everything from their Ural and blow it up though, so all was good, I guess.

dude the last one with you sitting down next to the vehicles!! I lost it! take my beans!!