Not sure if trolling... But if you really did get banned then serves you right, you knew the consequences of your actions.

Buy another copy and stay clean.

I can tell you i will not use cheats again man

three things im always cautious about in this game is Zombies, Other players and HACKERS. its difficult enough playing in a full server without a hacker messing up the fun. If you hack and you get banned then put it this way... you broke the rules and you know HACKING is wrong no matter what then you pay the ultimate price... BAN...

Your 13 yrs old ... your still young dude so maybe this is a lesson to be learnt and you should not hack again. i remember hacking in counter-strike at yo age and getting banned... price i paid is no more counter-strike for a while but that taught me a lesson not to hack again as it takes the fun out of the game and everything else! study hard or get a job! and buy the game again if you really miss it so much!

Edited by ninja!

thanks for helping me out dallas cause i will play legit from now on

I am sorry for what i did, I have deleted all the cheats and will never use them again. i just want to be able to play dayz with my friends at first i didnt realize that what i was doing was wrong, by the time i was going to delete them and play normaly i had been global banned. I just want to play legit on dayz and not cheat anymore.

I am very sorry for what i did and i appologize to anyone i hurt while using cheats. this was and is the last time i will use cheats

yes it was, until you buy a new copy of arma 2 : co

global bans can't and won't be rejected, too lazy to link the posts saying that, but you f*cked up, and you deserve it

• Like 1

So you didnt realise "hacking" was wrong ? cool story bro, enjoy your ban, got what you deserved.

• Like 1

Again. Begin punching yourself in the face and I'll take over when I get there.

• Like 2

We know you wont be cheating in DayZ again. Because you wont be playing it again...ever......

And it totally server you right. I hope all hackers die slow, painful deaths all alone in the darkness

13? I dont care, I hate fucking kids anyway, go to school and get an education or go jump off a building or something.

• Like 1

Actually, you messed up twice OP.

1. You cheated and you got busted.

2. You came here and whined about it.

Next time try thinking before you act (or post), hopefully the results are better for you.

o.O ... by god man, why on earth would you post this. Buy a new key, stop crying 'poor little me' and move on.

I am sorry for what i did, I have deleted all the cheats and will never use them again. i just want to be able to play dayz with my friends at first i didnt realize that what i was doing was wrong, by the time i was going to delete them and play normaly i had been global banned. I just want to play legit on dayz and not cheat anymore.

I am very sorry for what i did and i appologize to anyone i hurt while using cheats. this was and is the last time i will use cheats

Ooooh yes, sweet hacker tears, omnomnomnom

• Like 1

I just want to say you had it coming, and I hope you stay banned forever because anyone who hacks is just a faggot who wants an advantage over the other people because they aren't good.

at first i didnt realize that what i was doing was wrong,

I have to ask...at what point did you figure out that cheating is wrong? Clearly this was not taught to you by your parents, teachers or friends so you must have come to this conclusion on your own when you started playing DayZ at some point. When did this "lightning strike to the brain" occur?

Wow man, he is 13. No need to talk to him like that. Are you sure your an adult? If so...can you not see a problem talking to a 13 yr old kid like that? NO??

If so, he has no business on this forum or this game.

If he thinks he is old enough to play a mature game with adults, then he can hear a "fuck off" and not be traumatized.

If you don't think he is old enough to interact with adults in a game rated mature, PM him and give him the lecture.

I just had one of your types teleport me to a chopper and drop me outta the sky within 3 mins of me logging in.

You deserve everything you get.

But guys! He just realized that cheating is bad! Cut him some slack already. Don't want to hurt his feelings and make him go play My Little Pony Online.

If he really is 13, creating this topic was pointless. He would have had more luck crying to his parents to buy him another copy. After all, I am sure he did not buy the game from his hard earned cash.

so a 13 year old who didnt realize that what he was doing was wrong should be perma banned? If i were to get a second chance i can tell you i would never use them again

You expect sympathy because your 13. Hah. If your 13 you have some common sense and would think. Hey, I'm using hax. I'm probably going to get banned. I was global banned before, sucked it up and bought a new cd key. Jesus kid. No one is going to give you sympathy. Pretty much everyone has been fucked up by a hacker and therefore strongly dislikes them. And if you'd read the main pinned topic saying in large capitals: DON'T POST GLOBAL BAN APPEALS HERE. Rocket or any of the DayZ team cant do anything about it, it's BattlEye that banned you. If you really think you deserve a second chance (lmao) e-mail BattlEye or something. Don't go posting on here asking for sympathy.

13 year old people are allowed on the forum. And the ESRB rating is just a rating. It it legal for a parent to buy their child a game if they allow it. As for OP, quit whining.

I hope you have learnt your lesson.

I also hope your mum and dad tell you to go fuck yourself and refuse to pay for another ArmA 2 for you. You can watch plenty of youtube videos of DayZ to see what your cheating has made you miss out on.

so a 13 year old who didnt realize that what he was doing was wrong should be perma banned? If i were to get a second chance i can tell you i would never use them again

AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH

The game is rated M for a reason, you arent old enough to play in the first place. Thank god its one less kid running around shootin unarmed people like a wannabe bandit.

If you want to play again, youd have to delete Arma2 oa registry and buy it on a new steam account