Moonchild

Mega Camp Location -- US 1555

He is banned for combat logging not cos he found our camp, we dont care that he found the camp and the vehicles (infact great job on finding them since the camp was there for awhile without gettin hit) cos thats all part of the game and going out scouting for it all again give us something more to do, the clan war would of been great but him and his clan members are going to ALT-F4 out when ever they get found and shot at it.

can we all kiss and make up now

Edited by pepe.lp

I hate people like you. You whine and cry because an admin bans you and your crew because somebody combat logged. As an admin, they thought, "If one combat logs, they probably all do because groups roll with like minds" so he just went ahead and banned all of you. Then, you come on here and because you twist a story and cry his server that is being adminned completely fairly will probably end up getting 'blacklisted' or so the admins can't ever ban again even if everyone gets thunderdomed. Deal with it, move on to a new server, there's 3000 others. :/

INDEED!

This thread is GREAT! the drama is making me hard!!!.... FFS people, listen.

Rule N01 about DayZ, you dont post peoples camps online for all to see. This could had been a simple thread questioning a ban or request to have it lifted. Thats basically all it needed to be in the 1st place.

Lets now look at what has been achieved from this thread.... A total server warzone, and not in a good way. All the other people that had camps on this server are now feeling the kickback of this post and what did they do? they did shit thats what. Maybe you should think before you post and a quick look at the servers MOTD wouldnt hurt. It clearly tells you the admins rules on hackers and combat loggers AND where to report any of that kind of thing to admins/question your bans. Douchebags

P.S. I hope the admins continue to ban combat loggers and hackers alike. If i ever get banned and i feel it was unfair, i'll go about contacting the admins and talking it out like fucking men, not cry like a 6 year old and post ANYONES camp online.

Edited by Swilleh

This topic is awesome, I love how everyone blames OP for a hacker attack, even though they go through every server the see and just to /killall, and I would feel sorry about the admin's base but, its on the edge of the map, aka the camping site, honestly its faster just to follow the edges of the map then to loot towns, to will get an AS50 NVG's and backpacks in 1 day, the only thing you have to worry about is the few snipers guarding camps

This topic is awesome, I love how everyone blames OP for a hacker attack, even though they go through every server the see and just to /killall, and I would feel sorry about the admin's base but, its on the edge of the map, aka the camping site, honestly its faster just to follow the edges of the map then to loot towns, to will get an AS50 NVG's and backpacks in 1 day, the only thing you have to worry about is the few snipers guarding camps

I'm not blaming the OP for the server wide kill, because that could have been any random hacker that joined, what I'm blaming the OP for is that when he posted the info up on this thread a hacker with Godmode teleported there any kill anyone who got close to it.

I'm not blaming the OP for the server wide kill, because that could have been any random hacker that joined, what I'm blaming the OP for is that when he posted the info up on this thread a hacker with Godmode teleported there any kill anyone who got close to it.

This. Whether people want to accept it or not this thread directly attributed to hacking on the server which could have been prevented had they got in touch with the Admins and talked like mature adults first. But you can't expect everyone to think maturely when it comes to gaming and the interwebs.

I am disappointed in ALL of you. Situation was sorted, but you all just HAD to come and stir shit. Come on guys, you are meant to be older than me.

http://www.twitch.tv...rsa/b/327728316

There's your vehicles boys.

Good job :).

@Admins > if you change your server name to counteract this morons thread please PM me the info.

Yeah ... Changing the server's name because of him posting coords to a camp and destroying vehicles (both of which are completely OK, by the way) would certainly be fair for everyone that has vehicles and camps on the server.

Edited by Herr Robert

One thing that no one seems to mention in this highly entertaining thread is that the camp was at 002.094. Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't that outside the map?

Hasn't Rocket said that hoarding outside the map is forbidden and anyone who does it is a scum sucking anal wart. Or words to that effect. :D

Or am I missing something?

One thing that no one seems to mention in this highly entertaining thread is that the camp was at 002.094. Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't that outside the map?

Hasn't Rocket said that hoarding outside the map is forbidden and anyone who does it is a scum sucking anal wart. Or words to that effect. :D

Or am I missing something?

its just inside

I will correct you, for you are wrong. It is (or was) on the inside of the map, maybe 200m from the border. Its easy to tell the difference between in and out because for one, theres a huge black line, and two, there is no grass, trees, or other vegetation on the outside o/

Ahh cool, just wanted to be sure. :D Glad it was an official camp. Makes what happened a lot worse though. :(

You're red car is somewhere on the map with 33 full jerry cans, we lost it picking up our Derp team member. The other 3...well you saw.

yeah, going to pick me up, and filling up our 40 jerry cans, unschedueled server restart and we log back in and le car is gone from last saved spot. whoever finds it has enough gas to fuel a chopper almost :P

RIP your other vehicles, and it's stuff

• Like 2

http://www.twitch.tv...rsa/b/327728316

There's your vehicles boys.

Does this mean you can wipe the tears from your eyes and move on? I doubt it. Zeroed for 300m for a 120m target, LeEt SkilLs bra. Carefull with those RGO grenades, they aren't in DayZ so they are hacked. We already had told you we didn't want em back and that if we did we'd come find you to take them back. Looks like you blew em up in fear and haven't been seen on the server since.

PS Cristelle (or however the fuck you spell your name) hope your burnt corpse was comfy in the tractor the other night. Next time you shot someone out of a vehicle, assume there is someone else watching.

Carefull with those RGO grenades, they aren't in DayZ so they are hacked.

RGO grenades are in the UAZ when it spawns...

Edited by Bubba Jones
  • Like 1