Sign in to follow this  
DeadlyFirefly

Walking Bag of Loot

Hello there!

Here's a story fitting of the bandit campfire.

Having have just spawned on the south coast, just west of Elektrozavodsk, I was in need of equipment! Guns, rifles (preferably a Lee-Enfield or perhaps a CZ-550) and of course any other essential. Therefore I headed into the city, to try and find some supplies. What ensues is my confession to a particularly mean murder.

I entered the town and headed straight for the fire station and the church since they were the closest, I didn't really have anything to lose, so I could afford to be a little careless.

I find a Lee-Einfield and three clips to go along with it in the fire station, but the church was looted, which got my attention. So as I'm walking back outside I hear gunfire from nearby. Just outside the church. I investigate and see a (probably complete) newbie crouching in the outside taking down zeds who weren't alarmed. Well, not for long! They came in a horde of 15, jumped on the newbie, who had no chance. They ate him up quick.

Among the commotion one of the zeds sees me and starts screaming, which got the hordes attention on me. I stared to run north, to the hill. When I got to the hill I decided to try and fight. I turned around and started taking down zeds one by one, but one of them managed to hit me. It didn't look good, but it wasn't terrible, I wasn't bleeding but the hit did cost quite a bit of blood, and I didn't want to start bleeding if I got hit another time, so I kept running.

After a while I spot a player crouching on one side of the hill and I quickly decide to start running towards him, he could either help me or kill me, but with the horde of zed's on me the odds of survival either way wasn't that good. Fortunately he opened fire on, probably the zed's (I wasn't going to leave everything to chance, I was zig-zagging). As the horde attacked him I ran down the hill away from the trouble while he kept trying to kill the zed's.

It was when I was looking at him fighting the zed's and me lying in the ground, that it occurred to me that he's actually also a walking bag of much needed supplies. And seeing as I had the upper hand, I decided to play. I brought my Lee-Enfield first to his head, but then lowered it to his legs, and shot once, bang. He fell to the ground and I watched the horde jump on top of him. He kept shooting but not for long as they overcame him. He was bleeding badly on the floor and they were eating him when the second shot came, bang, to the head.

I don't care what people say, this is a videogame and not reality, and your story sounds way more fun that holding hands with a new BFF in the forest giving blood transfusions to each other while trying to not have to use your Makarov. :D

I thought you were talking about me for a second, because I was pretty much a walking bag of loot up until someone shot me :V

I love it when I find some guy that's truly loaded with stuff, but completely ignorant of my position.

It's like finding money on the street.

I love walking into a building hoping to find a winchester or a revolver when I start, and see someone in mid loot. You don't even have to sneak, just run up and shoot them in the head.

Got lucky yesterday as I ran from like 40 zombies into one of those corner stores in Cherno. Ran upstairs hoping for something to fend them off so I didn't need to shoot them all with a makarov and found a guy looting. Shot him for his winchester with ammo, revolver with ammo, alice pack with an m1911 and ammo as backup, and all the basic supplies you need. Easily fended off the zombies and moved north =D.