Sign in to follow this  
PaulPC

Bandit or Survivor [POLL]

Bandit or Survivor?   

86 members have voted

1. 1. Are you a bandit or a survivor?

Just curious about how many of you are actually survivors and bandits.

Well, your posting this in the Bandit campfire. So, the results will most likely be all bandit.

I am a bandit just because I have a camp with loads of weapons, so I'm just running around at active places like airfields, cherno, elektro, and stary and try and kill people cause I have nothing else to do.

I'm a survivor and that makes me a better person than you

• Like 1

I'm a survivor, but the murders i have speak against me. Either me or them... they would have killed me..........

I am a survivor. i try to avoid people and it works pretty good, i only killed 1 bandit so far and no other survivors

I am a survivor. i try to avoid people and it works pretty good, i only killed 1 bandit so far and no other survivors

You will kill again

probably yes... but only if i have no choice or feel threatened. i have no problem with killing players and looting them but its not my style

Bandit for sure, although when i first started i was a survivor, wouldn't even fire back if i was shot at.

When I first started I wouldn't even shoot back. I wanted to just work together to overcome the zombies.

But as time goes on the zombies lose their appeal and you have no use for the great equipment that you've gathered. What's left? Hunting more dangerous prey. Namely, other players. Therefore, I am and probably always will be a bandit. Until I find something more entertaining.

Though I still won't kill unarmed people or new spawns. No challenge there.

I would be a bandit but I cant even get a damn gun anymore with all these f**king hackers I can't even get a Winchester

im just a survivor but will shoot anything that moves, ...just trying to survive :rolleyes:

• Like 1

A haystack with a practicing target on is not an option? :) Shoot.

Survivor. Met three people at different times at the NWAF in one day and declared friendly. Surprisingly they were also friendly. Each and every one of them had a better gun than me, but all had their pistols out compared to my MP5. Coulda easily gotten good loot. But I said nah, mostly cause they actually didnt shoot me.

But if I ever want a firefight for fun I usually dont have to look very far.