Sign in to follow this  
xbamaris

Patch 95660 stability issues.

The latest Arma 2 beta patch for our servers is having a great deal of stability issues, Keeps crashing our servers every 10 minutes or so. Is anyone else having issues?

Edited by xbamaris
  • Like 2

We have also chrashes. I revert back to last beta and all is running fine for now.

Edited by Polli

Yep... same issues here. I saw two crashes only a few minutes after starting the server with 95660 this morning, so I reverted to 95417 and have had no issues at all since.

We've received a couple of reports to that effect, please do not update your servers to the newest beta at the moment.

Edited by jwiechers
  • Like 3

Any players having an issue reverting back to 95417? I've downloaded it multiple times and for some reason my client refuses to actually revert when I install it.. Any help would be appreciated.

Any players having an issue reverting back to 95417? I've downloaded it multiple times and for some reason my client refuses to actually revert when I install it.. Any help would be appreciated.

Not here... I simply patched 95417 over the top of 95660 (on both my server and my client) and everything is working properly... no crashing since.

Thanks guys I just setup my server today and was pulling my hair out because I thought it was something on my end. Reverted to 95417 and will see if that helps.