Sign in to follow this  
BlackShadow (DayZ)

Why getting in a bus is suicide...

So yesterday I joined my clan's server to play some dayz. I ended up looting a body getting really good loot and one of the guys on teamspeak said he was near me in a bus. I originally stated that I'm not gonna get on it because it's suicide but I changed my mind knowing it may be awhile till i see another vehicle. I get in and we head into Churno to pick up another member. We then turn back around and take off towards electro to pick up the rest of the group. We ended up having 4 ghillie suit guys, two white guys and one black. Everyone including me had an AS-50 except the driver and the black guy. We headed north to find a gas station and decided to refill our Jerry cans there. All of a sudden shots start hitting the bus and I look to my left seeing a guy standing 40 ft away with an m107 shooting us. I get out and start to run towards the beach behind some bushes. As I'm running i see some of the ghillie guys laying on the road trying to fight back but as soon as they payed down they got headshotted. There were 3 of us left, one aborted to get to a better position on a different server and come back. I was behind some bushes and the other guy was behind the bus. The enemy or enemies threw a grenade at the bus blowing up the gas station, the bus, and the guy behind the bus. I decided to abort because there was a hacker on the server who could've been involved. Our last guy left decided to recon the area since he had gotten to a better position and rejoined the server. As he got on he was shot around 10 seconds after he connected and was killed. We later found out that there were 5 of them and they stole all the gear they needed and hid the bodies. The black guy was killed first then the driver and then the ghillie guys. I was the only one to survive and that is why getting in a bus even if you have a team is suicide. So remember that next time you see a bus!

one aborted to get to a better position on a different server and come back.

I decided to abort because there was a hacker on the server who could've been involved.

Our last guy left decided to recon the area since he had gotten to a better position and rejoined the server.

So basically you're all combat logging pussies who are qq'ing about losing their bus and gear to a well organised group?

• Like 3

There were 3 of us left, one aborted to get to a better position on a different server and come back. I was behind some bushes and the other guy was behind the bus. The enemy or enemies threw a grenade at the bus blowing up the gas station, the bus, and the guy behind the bus. I decided to abort because there was a hacker on the server who could've been involved.

Lame.

• Like 1

"I aborted because a hacker could've been involved." nice excuse to abort.

Doesn't seem like this was a situation where he could've helped the group out.

Quitting here I think was ok. He was probably hidden behind a hill or bushes and wasn't bleeding out. I support disconnecting in a situation like this.

What I don't support is one of his group members joining a different server to get a better sniping spot. That shits messed up

Quitting here I think was ok. He was probably hidden behind a hill or bushes and wasn't bleeding out. I support disconnecting in a situation like this.

What I don't support is one of his group members joining a different server to get a better sniping spot. That shits messed up

He was still in combat theres no excuse for it.

I've found a bus plenty of times, got shot at once. Didn't die or lose the bus.

A bus is probably one of the worst vehicles in the game in my opinion.

fuck you for ghosting/server hopping

• Like 1

Bullshit. They got the drop on his whole group and by rights he should have died.

Am I the only one who thinks "3 AS50s and ghillie suits, probably duped" or is it really that easy to find them so that the whole group is running around with them.

Oh and yes OP is a vagina for logging during a fight. I don't care if he was bleeding or behind cover or not. He was in an engagement and ran when things went bad.

• Like 1

....one aborted to get to a better position on a different server and come back........ I decided to abort because there was a hacker on the server who could've been involved. ....

Such honorable tactics.......Showing your clan's true colors.....

May such failures follow you the rest of your DayZ career as long as you engage in such behavior.

Lol, you all deserved to die!

I was playing with my mates for a whole week, where we drove around in a bus, we never got killed, even though we ran into a trouble!

one aborted to get to a better position on a different server and come back.

You make it sound like it's very normal for you guys!

Our last guy left decided to recon the area since he had gotten to a better position and rejoined the server. As he got on he was shot around 10 seconds after he connected and was killed.

He deserved it!

We later found out that there were 5 of them and they stole all the gear they needed and hid the bodies. The black guy was killed first then the driver and then the ghillie guys. I was the only one to survive and that is why getting in a bus even if you have a team is suicide. So remember that next time you see a bus!

Disconnecting dickhead,

I would normally have let the corps of people lie back, so you could get some of your stuff back, but in a case like this, they all deserved their body hidden.

I applaud the effort the "hackers" put into this!

There were 3 of us left, one aborted to get to a better position on a different server and come back...... .... As he got on he was shot around 10 seconds after he connected and was killed.

I decided to abort ....

We later found out that there were 5 of them and they stole all the gear they needed and hid the bodies. The black guy was killed first then the driver and then the ghillie guys.

Justice done.

OP - you deserved everything you got. Why you came on here looking for sympathy is beyond me.

Edited by Bottlerocket

I've found a bus plenty of times, got shot at once. Didn't die or lose the bus.

OMG! Please take me under your wing and help me become as skilful as you, oh great bus master.