BuddyMcFriend

DayZ: "Survive" (ArmA II: DayZ Trailer)

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Hey everyone, I took the time to create a trailer/music video/machinima for DayZ. I did it for fun, but I wanted it to be as good as I could make it without consulting anyone.

This video basically is about the standard life of a survivor on Chernarus.

I hope you enjoy it! Please let me know what you think, I had to sort through 2 and a half hours of footage that I recorded to make these 3-4 minutes happen.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Edited by BuddyMcFriend
  • Like 6

Need video dude!!!

Just put it in your signature like me :)

I THINK I FOUND IT!!

I cant watch this by the way as I am at work...just went by the title O.o

LOL

Edited by Bobcomss
  • Like 1

Give the guy a break. Im sure he will realize he left out the link to the video some time soon.

If the video above me is the right one, im sorry to say its a total fail in my books because of the horrible aspect ratio. Black letter-boxes totally destroy the ambient the author was trying to achieve. Nice idea, bad execution.

Edited by Esso

Where is the part where you get transported to the tunderdome or the hacker breaks everyone's legs?

False advertisement IMO.

They were scared of the camera.

Watched it. Thought is was cool.

Id would suggest some moments of thoughts "what your thinking" moments.

Other than that cool vid.

Awesome vid!

The music, the feel, the flow. Awesome.

I can really tell this was a labour of love! You must have had so much fun making this.

Thank you guys so much for the feedback! And yes, I love this game, and I wanted to try to portray the *feeling* of DayZ. All of the scenes are tailored to the snare drum in the song, and they show what a person who just landed on Chernarus must be seeing. Or at least, that's what I was going for, but apparently some people don't think I hit the mark =P

Thank you guys so much for the feedback! And yes, I love this game, and I wanted to try to portray the *feeling* of DayZ. All of the scenes are tailored to the snare drum in the song, and they show what a person who just landed on Chernarus must be seeing. Or at least, that's what I was going for, but apparently some people don't think I hit the mark =P

Was very good man!

Don't worry about th haters, all I can say is lets see them do any better :)

Keep it up!

BEANZ FOR YOU!