Pronkers

My last 10 deaths, over the past week or two, have all been from scripters.

bullshit

I've also gone through around 5 helicopters that were autofixing themselves so probably scripted in.

Most people are dying at least once a day to hackers. Any server over 20 people is guaranteed to have a hacker.

My last 5 deaths I would say were caused or the result of hackers/scripters. Thunderdome, fall from sky, teleported in the middle of the ocean, instant death script and a hacker with a ESP hack that shot both me and my buddy through a floor from under with a silenced weapon that got us both at -25000 blood.

Yeah, it sucks. Had my share of deaths :(

Best bet is to avoid the 20+ servers, they don't seem to focus on low pop servers.

Thank you for knowing the distinction between Hacker and Skiddie.

Beans for you.

Play on 30+ servers pretty often

Haven't died to a hacker once.

Maybe because i only go on brit/canadian servers?

Saw a hacker/skiddie kill a server today. Everyone on it insta dead. It was a GB server.

It's a conundrum. Servers with no players are boring. Servers that are full have the above bull shit. Hey diddly dee, an alpha testers life for me! :)

Played for 3 months, only ever met 1 hacker? Am i lucky or something?

Edited by LewisUK

Was kill scripted about 40 minutes ago for the first time on ANZ 7 :'(

I'm going to go out on a limb and presume that there is no way everyone will be reset to where they were/with their gear before all 50 people on the server were killed? I'm guessing no chance but it doesn't hurt to ask..

I've also gone through around 5 helicopters that were autofixing themselves so probably scripted in.

Not necessarily.

My group has two cars that do that, but we just found them.

Thunderdome, fall from sky

Ran into both of these yesterday. Fell from the sky on DK2 and Thunderdome several times on US146. Even got teleported into an open area full of bear traps once too. I was a little salty about getting killed on DK2 (lost all my gear), but the Thunderdome and bear trap teleport were pretty funny.