alrevis

Is DayB to true a statement?

Ive played this game for several weeks now and I love it the feeling of crawling past the hungry dead is thrilling and finding loot makes me cheer in glee but some things have started to get me down, the players. I know this is a hard to trust PvP system but its not Bandits Vs. Survivors anymore its straight kill everyone. In my time playing this game ive died once to zombies and thats it many times through glitches and too many times through "bandits". It makes me wonder is this isnt just a DM game with the inconveint zombie every so often. At first i thought maybe i was unlucky and just found bandits but as i roamed the forums declared 'non-bandits' stated they kill everyone on sight because of the annoyance of being killed on sight which spawns a never ending cycle...I think its ruining the game yes there are supposed to be bandits it makes the game fun...but no friendly players at all? Id rather play other zombie hack and slash.

Did you play when bandit skins were around? Maybe there will be less bandits when bandit skins are back. Also you have a mic to talk to others on direct right?

Edited by smasht_AU

Did you play when bandit skins were around? Maybe there will be less bandits when bandit skins are back. Also you have a mic to talk to others on direct right?

Bandit skins are coming back? post me a link to this info please. Also a link to your information on "Dayz stand alone game in three months" as you claimed this morning.

Also you have a mic to talk to others on direct right?

That surely will fix the "shoot first, talk later" attitude :facepalm:

Bandit skins are coming back? post me a link to this info please. Also a link to your information on "Dayz stand alone game in three months" as you claimed this morning.

Around 00:39:49 is where he says about Band skins.

Edited by tomasjj11
  • Like 1

As I said many times before, bandits DO NOT exist ;)

Everyone who's not on my teamspeak while I am playing is a dead man, and everybody should play like that.

"Its ALWAYS 100% your own fault if you die."

I was looting the grocery store and a survivor came out the back i called friendly they shot me with a revolver i yelled friendly they kept shooting even though i had an ak...had to kill them mics do not help and the game shouldnt be 'kill everyone!' its a zombie survival game not a Team deathmatch ffs

• Like 1