StrikeGTX

US 360 Admins tents.

I love how you faggots are so butthurt over a game.

I'll just wait for the workaround, and then I'll come in again! We will not stop until the mod is dead.

LOL, a hacker is complaining about Alt-F4.

Now I've seen it all.

Nope, no complaints. Just massive lulz over a moralfag whinging about exploiting when he did the same.

I'm gonna wait in there JUST for him so I can kill him repeatedly. Then I'll nuke the server yet again, and again, and again.

why try to kill the mod dude? its a fun game what did it do to you? what did the creators do to you? just have fun and if you cant then leave, just because you're miserable doesnt mean you can make others miserable.

• Like 1

Nope, no complaints. Just massive lulz over a moralfag whinging about exploiting when he did the same.

I'm gonna wait in there JUST for him so I can kill him repeatedly. Then I'll nuke the server yet again, and again, and again.

That's a great idea. I strongly suggest staying in that server and waiting for him to come back. He could be on his way in there now actually, so you probably should log in right away!

Edited by PrAyTeLLa

The best part about all this? I can do this to every server and all the admins will be accused of cheating.

Even better, It's clear that rocket doesn't give a fuck. Good luck catching me!

What is English? herrr derrrr.

Anyway I'm not crying, I'm just making sure you scrubs can never use the island again rofl.

And if in fact you are duping/banning other people when you are not within your right, well then your server will hit the blacklist then, which will be even funnier.

I couldn't of been happier with the fact i shot one of you nubs out of the heli while circling the island with an AS50 i just stole.

Oh yeah and lets not forget this magical heli of yours that survived a full 10 clip from an AS50 while landed on the ground, in fact if i managed to shoot someone out while flying i dare say i must of it hit it while it was flying aswell since i took about 10 shots at it while flying aswell.

Bit dodgy.

Couldn't care less;

And im not abusing admins, im reminding you of what you idiots signed up for that you seem to keep forgetting every 5 seconds.

Hi mate,

Wow, I am feeling a bit amazed at the moment because you seem to be able to label everyone as a hacker and cheat while displaying all the haulmarks of one yourself. I have just joined this forum to express my opinion and dismay with your comments, poor detective skills and just plain stupidity.

First point.

I am one of 10 guys that have set that camp up over a period of about a month. This was not a fun part of the game but it was required as our last base was compromised and we moved. I only recently found out it was a heli respawn point and was about to start moving locations. All that gear has taken 10 guys a month to accumulate from farming the NWAF and heli crash points. We also have found vehicles loaded with heaps of stuff such as the NVG's which we obviously kept. I can assure you I had spend days looking through the scope at the NWAF without even firing a shot guarding the guys who were farming. We were dedicated and it payed off. I had even noticed we had some extra tents down near the town so I was happy to share as the island as our gear was always there and a "truce" seemed to be in place.

Second Point.

Well done for finding the spot if you found it without cheating. Credit were credit is due but i cannot understand why you would destroy all that loot? Just take what you need and then when you come back, you might be able to get a resupply. I have never destroyed another camp as that is just poor logisitics mate and you loose your advantage. That is/was a rookie error. As for the camp respawning, don't know about that but they have always had gear in them when I looked. Maybe a server reset caused it to come back. Don't get me wrong, I am pissed right now but we can farm again and we still have guys with gear who can help out.

Third Point.

While I was on the island the other day my friend and i were shot at out of the blue and then the attacker ALT F4'd when we countered. Luckily the were shit shots. From that point on I was over near the light house to cover our guys on this side of the island while the were clearing the town. Low and behold, through my sight picture I saw some bloke spawn in and shoot my mate in the back. I had an ACOG (from the NWAF) and shot him multipule times (four hits to be precise) then he logged out. As this server has User names I notified the Admins who did NOT ban him much to my dissapointment. I hope that wasn't your buddy as he is just the sort of player that grits my shit. Talking all tough on team speak, Hopping in and out then running away when he gets slapped. That bitch play is just shit house and shows how pathetic you guys are for doing it. "Hard core gamers" who fucking cry when shot at after hopping in and out are shit, they bring the game down and have effectively killed this mod off IMO. Just as bad as the hackers to be honest.

Fourth Point.

As I previously stated, I was only aware of the Heli spawn point recently. I first realised when we found a heli on the island. We promptly attemped to fly it and crashed into the trees. We don't have a helecopter and did not assult you with one. If you haven't noticed, the hackers are everywhere and by the look of if, that dick stain "obvioushacker" on the forum was one of them. Trust me, nothing says hacker like getting a boat land on your head in Zeleno. Funny but extremely annoying the first time, out right frustrating. I was also dropped from 50 feets three in a row about 10 minutes apart and teleported to a debeg forest island without any equipment with several other guys in the last week on the server and i wish the server could ban the lot of them. We couldn't even kill ourselves on the island, do you know how shit that is!

So in summary, well done on finding our shit, we should have moved earlier. I still think you are stupid for killing it off and the most important one......... GET YOUR FACTS RIGHT BEFORE SPROOKING SHIT YOU ARSE CLOWN!

Stop blaming the admins for trying to make there servers playerable for players, not dickwads and hackers.

Off my soap box now.

Edited by stampler

Sorry, I just re-read my post and need to clarify a point. The server did not kick the guy who ALT F4 out as the admins informed me that he could not find that player on the list.

The best part about all this? I can do this to every server and all the admins will be accused of cheating.

Even better, It's clear that rocket doesn't give a fuck. Good luck catching me!

On behalf of all players, Eat my arse you butt munching fucktart. Just fuck off and play in the traffic you retard.

Ever heard of the edit button stampler. It's much better than reading your one liner posts if you just keep it all nice and neat in the one post.

If as you claim the helicopter and it's crew were all hackers, which judging by their abilities to magically repair the thing (they were a useless shot with it though), I will look forward to reviewing the video taken and can then expect them to be banned from your server to? We know who was shot out of it, and I'm pretty sure I know who was flying it.

Edited by PrAyTeLLa

No, but if it is night, and even day, you could become cold and get sick during the swim. Being wet accelerates temperature loss a lot.

I sure am cold a lot :)

• Like 2

Ever heard of the edit button stampler. It's much better than reading your one liner posts if you just keep it all nice and neat in the one post.

If as you claim the helicopter and it's crew were all hackers, which judging by their abilities to magically repair the thing (they were a useless shot with it though), I will look forward to reviewing the video taken and can then expect them to be banned from your server to? We know who was shot out of it, and I'm pretty sure I know who was flying it.

I will say it again, it wasn't us in the chopper. I wish they smashed you to be honest. It was not us shooting at you. Do I need to put it in capitals for you? I am assuming they were hackers from what you were saying as we have had bucket loads on different servers lately doing much the same thing.

I am sure if you notify the admins and they are confirmed as hackers, then their arse will be gone, they will ban them as well as they have done this to other hackers in the past. Sorry about the tone, i am just over getting into the game and then getting called a cheat when all I do is above board and is due to spending way to much time on this adictive game.

Start whinging when you are one of four players on a server and you and another guy keep dying when a chopper keeps teleporting above you and doesn't miss. This game has degraded to the point that even if you were killed fair and square, you would blame them being a hacker.

I am so over all this bullshit. Hate to say it but hopefully a single player version comes out with release so I can isolate myself from all the idiots

Edited by stampler

Wow, you typed half of that out like it was a text message gangster style.

So, how did you guys repair the heli? You know, the one that was shot at multiple times with an AS50 and was smoking parked on the hill. We come back into your server within minutes and you've managed to just fly away like nothing happened. Was it the old server reset trick or just using a handy script? Sure as hell didn't have any heli parts on the island in tents. We should know, we emptied them into the ocean.

as for repairing the heli. We have not repaired it. We had the heli spawn after repairing it properly in the game no hacks. It was destroyed the next day or that night. However we have had multiple hackers hack in heli coiptyers since then and have banned them. well the guys we saw who had about 4 crashed chopers on the server. the guys in the morning got away with it because admin wasn't on. but we got their name. as for people alt F4ing. your a bunch of pussies play the game fair.

you found our tents grats no big deal. it did take a while to collect the gear with about 30 of us combined working 24/7. we have guys in different time zones working on it.

if you cheat or exploit or hack you will be banned. As for us teleporting you around or anything or killing you we dont do any of that. if youn play fair your safe. man up and grow a pair and play the game as its intended.

What is English? herrr derrrr.

Anyway I'm not crying, I'm just making sure you scrubs can never use the island again rofl.

And if in fact you are duping/banning other people when you are not within your right, well then your server will hit the blacklist then, which will be even funnier.

I couldn't of been happier with the fact i shot one of you nubs out of the heli while circling the island with an AS50 i just stole.

Oh yeah and lets not forget this magical heli of yours that survived a full 10 clip from an AS50 while landed on the ground, in fact if i managed to shoot someone out while flying i dare say i must of it hit it while it was flying aswell since i took about 10 shots at it while flying aswell.

Bit dodgy.

Couldn't care less;

And im not abusing admins, im reminding you of what you idiots signed up for that you seem to keep forgetting every 5 seconds.

ok this guy is retarded like my spelling. we are not hacking anything. and do you think that maybe the guy you shot in the chopper was a hacker not one of us. we are always getting killed by hackers and we are banning them once we know they are hackers. for example we see a guy named unknown on the coast, then we see him in the airfield and kill him, all of a sudden he is back at the airfield with a 50cal teleporting behind us all shooting us and we all get killed. we ban you. Or we know that the chopper isn;t due to spawn for for another 3 days so if we see the chopper flying around we find nwho it is and we ban them.

think like a normal person. every server is full of hackers. we hate hackers and cheats. once we know who they are we will ban them. when you first log in to the server it tells you to screen shot any of this stuff for proof and send it to the admin e-mail address.

How ironic that you bitch and whinge Strike, considering that I was hacking and I watched you altf4 twice while in combat.

Fyi I nuked thr server 18 times.

here you go. a guy who admits to hacking on the server. maybe he is the guy you all see flying in choppers and killing you and teleporting you around. how about you report this guy he admits to killing you all with hacks. maybe he restocked the tents. maybe they are his tents. how about you report this guy lol and not people who are making the game as fair as they can olike the admin

Here is the actual facts, these admins use the tent dupe exploit, its obvious, no amount of farming would ever net the kind of things that he said there were, also yea you do use the server restart bug for vehicles, a full AS50 clip would take it down no problem, not to mention when it wasnt flying, you dont have to admit it, because that would be dumb, but dont fight the fact that you are abusing bugs for your own gain. thats pathetic.

regarding this. we have a huge team living in australia, US and the UK. For months when we all started all we did was sit at the barracks and farm all day and all night. both barracks. We then had veicles which we stored the gear in as well as tents. we then transported the gear we wanted to the stash spots once we were full. It took for ever but we did it. its not a 5 man job more like a 40-50 combined man job

Thanks for nuking that server. Actually these shitty admins deserve it hard to get raped.

Kicking/Banning others which are raiding their tents and abusing server restart to get destroyed vehicles back and the fact they abuse massively the tent-save bug makes them even worse than those scripters.

If all hackers/scripters would focus on bringing those shitty admin servers down they would actually be a real value for the community.

Abusive Admins? - No probs, we'll call the scriptpolice. LOL

Edited by liquidGG
  • Like 1

Thanks for nuking that server. Actually these shitty admins deserve it hard to get raped.

Kicking/Banning others which are raiding their tents and abusing server restart to get destroyed vehicles back and the fact they abuse massively the tent-save bug makes them even worse than those scripters.

If all hackers/scripters would focus on bringing those shitty admin servers down they would actually be a real value for the community.

Abusive Admins? - No probs, we'll call the scriptpolice. LOL

ur an idiot right? our server admin has not kicked anyone for raiding tents. its part of the game which is why we usually have people at our tents protecting them. the ones on the island when they were created we had 4 guys watching those tents for a day or more non stop. people came and we killed them with my mates ACOG and one guy's AS50. you do know that hackers can teleport people away and kill them and kick them from the server right. do you know the admin can only kick a person and ban him. hackers have more power then an admin. when will you realise its the hackers who are ruining the game not admins. the people who complain about the admins are complaining because they exploit the game and cheat. then get punnished and say but i wasn't hacking i was running around killing zombies scared. bullshit they sook because they were caught.

you cheat, we find out you pay the price. so either man up and play the game as intended and fight us like intended or get banned. This goes for anyone hacking in weapons of choppers that are not suposto be in the game

ur an idiot right? our server admin has not kicked anyone for raiding tents. its part of the game which is why we usually have people at our tents protecting them. the ones on the island when they were created we had 4 guys watching those tents for a day or more non stop. people came and we killed them with my mates ACOG and one guy's AS50. you do know that hackers can teleport people away and kill them and kick them from the server right. do you know the admin can only kick a person and ban him. hackers have more power then an admin. when will you realise its the hackers who are ruining the game not admins. the people who complain about the admins are complaining because they exploit the game and cheat. then get punnished and say but i wasn't hacking i was running around killing zombies scared. bullshit they sook because they were caught.

you cheat, we find out you pay the price. so either man up and play the game as intended and fight us like intended or get banned. This goes for anyone hacking in weapons of choppers that are not suposto be in the game

Funny stuff that i only got killed/teleported into the debug area while i was trying to raid your tent city on skalisty island. and you tell me that was supposed to be any hacker? GTFO your admin crew is the worst shit i ever saw in this game. I already reported your server to the admins and they will take a look on your server after 1.7.2.5 was released.

Oh your signature: i guess we came already at you bro and shitstomped you. Edit2: im talking about this guy whos hacking your server.

Edit: anyways we will come back and completely destroy your whole camp city and raid your fucking server down to the ground - without any hacks. And have fun finding your helicopter 500km in the debug area in future.

edit3: funny side note: servers which are getting shitstormed and hated so much like yours always have been proved to contain an abusive admin.

Edited by liquidGG

I will say it again, it wasn't us in the chopper. I wish they smashed you to be honest. It was not us shooting at you. Do I need to put it in capitals for you? I am assuming they were hackers from what you were saying as we have had bucket loads on different servers lately doing much the same thing.

I am sure if you notify the admins and they are confirmed as hackers, then their arse will be gone, they will ban them as well as they have done this to other hackers in the past. Sorry about the tone, i am just over getting into the game and then getting called a cheat when all I do is above board and is due to spending way to much time on this adictive game.

Start whinging when you are one of four players on a server and you and another guy keep dying when a chopper keeps teleporting above you and doesn't miss. This game has degraded to the point that even if you were killed fair and square, you would blame them being a hacker.

I am so over all this bullshit. Hate to say it but hopefully a single player version comes out with release so I can isolate myself from all the idiots

^^ This champ says it's not your chopper

as for repairing the heli. We have not repaired it. We had the heli spawn after repairing it properly in the game no hacks. It was destroyed the next day or that night. However we have had multiple hackers hack in heli coiptyers since then and have banned them. well the guys we saw who had about 4 crashed chopers on the server. the guys in the morning got away with it because admin wasn't on. but we got their name. as for people alt F4ing. your a bunch of pussies play the game fair.

you found our tents grats no big deal. it did take a while to collect the gear with about 30 of us combined working 24/7. we have guys in different time zones working on it.

if you cheat or exploit or hack you will be banned. As for us teleporting you around or anything or killing you we dont do any of that. if youn play fair your safe. man up and grow a pair and play the game as its intended.

^^^ This guy says it is

ok this guy is retarded like my spelling. we are not hacking anything. and do you think that maybe the guy you shot in the chopper was a hacker not one of us. we are always getting killed by hackers and we are banning them once we know they are hackers. for example we see a guy named unknown on the coast, then we see him in the airfield and kill him, all of a sudden he is back at the airfield with a 50cal teleporting behind us all shooting us and we all get killed. we ban you. Or we know that the chopper isn;t due to spawn for for another 3 days so if we see the chopper flying around we find nwho it is and we ban them.

think like a normal person. every server is full of hackers. we hate hackers and cheats. once we know who they are we will ban them. when you first log in to the server it tells you to screen shot any of this stuff for proof and send it to the admin e-mail address.

^^^ But then he says it isn't.....

If you are going to lie, at least have a proper crack at it.

^^ This champ says it's not your chopper

^^^ This guy says it is

^^^ But then he says it isn't.....

If you are going to lie, at least have a proper crack at it.

I guess they also consider raiding their camp city as cheating/hacking. ROFL stupid Admin crew. you totally deserve to get raped.