fish911503

Pure Sandbox? Pure Schmandbox!

Maybe...Up until 4:29pm PST today it was merely suggestive. But it has now grown into a full blown suggestion. (see long post above :))

Mmmk, i dont agree to much on giving benefits to players that are maybe just playing a bit more. But construction is good, and has been already talked about by Rocket.

All that needs to happen, is for us to be able to see other players histories. People are pretty much anonymous now. You log in, you see a bunch of random names, you try to kill them before they kill you. The argument has been made that you don't get to see a big shiny nametag over someones head in real life, but I am not suggesting that. What I am saying, is even though my character has died many horrible times, it is still me. And over time, after interacting with people i would gain a reputation whether I like it or not. This word would travel in hushed tones throughout the survival world, and people would know of my deeds whether or not they've met me before. People's records should be able to be discovered if not plainly listed in some database somewhere. It's not caveman times, the same technology is available, it's just totally inaccessible.

come on guys, this is off topic. there is nothing in this conversation that pertains to a sugestion

Edited by Ryokukitsune

come on guys, this is off topic. there is nothing in this conversation that pertains to a sugestion

Yes actually there is....c'mon man it's only two pages long....you can't be bothered?

Why is this in suggestions?

There is a suggestion....top of page two...it just took awhile to gel. I did repost it though as a new thread so delete if you want. Edited by playZ

Haha yeah it was a bit Off-Topic at first, we had to take a little detour ;) Agree with your Ideas.

I agree with your suggestion. Unlike many other suggestions here it actually would give the player more freedom, and it isn't overly complicated or impossible to implement. Also it would serve to make cooperation more attractive in certain situations, while you still can choose to do everything on your own and kill every other Survivor you come across.