Omerta23

5 loaded tent locations

Just found my rivals 5 loaded tents hidden in the worst possible place ever. Server US 303 and they are all directly next to the lake around 600 meters away from coordinates 072top, 059L/R. I'm alone and can't carry it all so come get your loot before it gets moved to teach these bandits a lesson! A few things are M4A1 cco sd and 5 mags, tons of food/wire, and a Saw with 400 rounds.

Edited by Omerta23
  • Like 3

Why are people doing this? It's fucking sad.

People should get banned for this shit

What makes you think they're bandits as well?

They've earnt that gear and youre just going to take it away from them like a bitch?

You're just as bad as hackers

Edited by jdz
  • Like 10

They've earnt that gear and youre just going to take it away from them like a bitch?

When people coast camp you it makes you dislike them. Payback is a bitch aint it?

• Like 1

I would come and grab some gear, but then, you might just be waiting there to shoot me..

Those tears make it worth it.

• Like 2

When people coast camp you it makes you dislike them. Payback is a bitch aint it?

Coast camp? What the fuck is that? Are you implying that all people with decent gear are out to kill noobs?

That's some smart thinking there

You just mad that I'm part of an organized team or something?

I would come and grab some gear, but then, you might just be waiting there to shoot me..

It is a possibility, I wont deny that. Do whatever makes you happy bud.

Edited by Omerta23

Those tears make it worth it.

Carry on with your bitch tactics then, might as well server hop and alt+f4 whilst you're at it _b

Coast camp? What the fuck is that? Are you implying that all people with decent gear are out to kill noobs?

That's some smart thinking there

You just mad that I'm part of an organized team or something?

Considering that most of them snipe unarmed/barely armed fresh spawns whenever they are on, yes I am implying that. And organized team? I really couldn't care less if you were in the CIA and owned half the servers. If I don't have the firepower to take on so many people, at least I can cripple their weaponry for a while.

• Like 1

Just found my rivals 5 loaded tents hidden in the worst possible place ever. Server US 303 and they are all directly next to the lake around 600 meters away from coordinates 072top, 059L/R. I'm alone and can't carry it all so come get your loot before it gets moved to teach these bandits a lesson! A few things are M4A1 cco sd and 5 mags, tons of food/wire, and a Saw with 400 rounds.

Why would you out the locations like that?

Kind of unsportsmanlike.

You should just steal from them,then save the tents yourself and use them. If you really want to be the server police thats great. Just take everything dump it all on the ground and save the tent to yourself and pack it up. Bam, their camp is gone.

If they are raiding the beach, good on them; it is up to the players on the server to deal with it. What makes you think your ASSumption that they are "campers" is valid? What makes you think you can come on here and judge whether other player's play style is good or bad? You don't like it, so what?

What is a camper anyway? There are no campers in Arma2 or Dayz for that matter. Camping means a good, defensible location you can protect from intruders and use to raid and supply yourself from others (in DayZ), or terrorize others...all valid. Not camping. Camping is term best left in Counterstrike, where it belongs; we have matured since then.

Coming on here and revealing the location of someone or some group's camp is kind of shitty.

Edited by Slyder73
  • Like 1

I really don't get the hate for posting camp locations. Grow a pair and stop whining about losing gear or learn to hide it better.

Do you kill people to loot them? Do you do your best to deny rival players good equipment? Are you claiming that anytime you kill someone you don't leave them and tell no one where the corpse is because it would be unfair for the person who might be running back to reclaim their gear?

No reason why the OP shouldn't take what he wants then tell everyone else the location. Meta-gaming it through the net is the same as if we had radios and he broadcast the coords. You'd still need to know how to read a map to find the location AND you would be very much aware that others were also on their way.

Your super secret uber camp location isn't. My first camp went a week without being raided and I was actually surprised it took that long. I lost a bunch of nice guns sure, but they were in my tent because I didn't have a single clip for any of them. I moved my vehicles away from the camp, and since then, my tents are secure, even if my vehicle hunt is an ongoing process.

Edited by Ampoliros
  • Like 1

Wait seriously, it's apart of the game. Taking stuff from other players you should get banned :D someone didn't get there beans this morning. I just thought i should quote on this considering that your mad at someone else taking someone elses stuff. Which happens all the time in DayZ and thats the most fun is raiding camps. Yet people hoard vehicles. Im sure they can get there stuff back in a day i've already found 1 M4 CCO SD a m24, saw 200 rounds, m9 sd. and that's my worst day.
  • Like 2

Hoarding players, You build your stock pile, you should be prepared to lose your stuff.

1st rule of DayZ club, never get attached to your kit.

2nd rule of DayZ club, Bring plenty of popcorn.

Wait seriously, it's apart of the game. Taking stuff from other players you should get banned :D someone didn't get there beans this morning. I just thought i should quote on this considering that your mad at someone else taking someone elses stuff. Which happens all the time in DayZ and thats the most fun is raiding camps. Yet people hoard vehicles. Im sure they can get there stuff back in a day i've already found 1 M4 CCO SD a m24, saw 200 rounds, m9 sd. and that's my worst day.

It's 1 thing to have your camp raided, it's another to have it raped by some whinging little kid posting it online.

There is a major difference between the two

It's 1 thing to have your camp raided, it's another to have it raped by some whinging little kid posting it online.

go play hello kitty island, this isn't day carebare, it's dayz

I'm confused, because you are the one whining here, not the OP.

Telling everyone where a camp is just gives your enemies better weapons to kill you with!

Noob!