Sign in to follow this  
Guanta

17 day character dies by 6 foot fall into water

17 days

512 Zombie kills

9 bandit kills

4 Murders

DMR, C.Pack, NVGs, Rangefinders, Gillie suit, and it was all legit.

Was at Berezino on the docks running along the edge when the server lagged for about 3 seconds, next thing i knew i fell like 6 feet into the water off the side of the docks.

Falling 6 feet into water...broke my legs, caused me to bleed, made me unconsious and put me into shock, and took 3k blood from me.

I bled to death on the bottom of the ocean....

Really 6 feet?

• Like 2

My 13 day old character was killed by a tree, so I feel you man.

Realistic war simulator my ass...

Welcome to DayZ Alpha.

Yah I know, I mean im super upset right now but I understand shit happens.

This post is more for maybe rocket to see it and be like, oh that isn't realistic or fair, maybe I should fix that in the standalone if I have to make my own engine, kind of thing.

My 13 day old character was killed by a tree, so I feel you man.

Realistic war simulator my ass...

Not arma its dayz
  • Like 1

I was prone on a building an then I got magically thrown onto the floor and died. I lost some sweet gear. I feel your pain.

I almost wish they could add some kind of global stat keeper for your account.

Honestly the gear is not really what im upset about losing, I love starting new with no gear sometimes.

It was the zombie kills + bandit kills. They should make like a lifetime kill counter and a average life kill counter, idk just thoughts. (Losing my 17 days was horrible as well)

Oops, didn't mean to double post.

Edited by Cosmic4

i was killed by an MIlitary Bed one time ^^

my last dead was sliding down a hill getting stuck , and dieing while trying to move out....

explain your story with us

Need to place tent. Look for good place to hide it. See a big bushy pine next to a boulder. Figure I could place it between them and block off the view from at least two sides. Spam tents wiggling around trying to find a spot the ground is EXACTLY flat enough to allow me to place it. Tent pitches up half inside the tree facing the rock making a bit of a pinch to get to the ONLY place I get the option to access it. In order to access it I have to prone, be in first person, and aim at a weird point under the tent. Struggle to get this right for 5-10 minutes when suddenly my camera starts to vibrate and I think "well this can't be good." I hear bones cracking. I'm unconscious and bleed out. YOU ARE DEAD.

Tol yeh it was tih shalla, bet no, yee go jumpinin and it your ed onda bottom, yessiree. yep

The Alpha god is merciless. I feel you. :beans:

• Like 1

You ever been killed by a tent? I have.

Yup. I had tree tents in a triangle formation, I tried to vault into the middle of them, and there went my legs, and my health. :<

You ever been killed by a tent? I have.

A tent?! haha, unlucky.

Last night I was trying to kill a bandit who was stalking me. I saw him stop to look around next to a barn that had a gas cylinder next to it. I lobed a grenade and the whole thing went up.. and I'm talking a HUGH explosion! the barn was razed to the ground and then seconds after, my character's legs shattered. I hit the floor and instantly died..

I put it down as death by viewing an awesome explosion (note, i was about 50-60 feet away).

(it was the same as the death you get from proning next to a tree)

Good by 15 day old character, it was fun!

reminds me of one time when my friend ran along a building (was being shot at) and just went flying through a window at a solid 100 mph.

Lol'd pretty hard, was the farthest he'd gotten at that point.