Sign in to follow this  
Butteredtoast

WTF a Police Car??

My friend and I were in Cherno. We heard a car honking so we ran to it to jack it. The guy got out in full military body armor I shot him 4 times point blank with a Lee Enfield and my friend put 2 ak clips in him. The guy had a radio and a golden gun and this brand spankin new police car. We stole the car and are driving it now. Is this a hacked vehicle? Will be get introuble for using it? We did take it fair and square.

Hacked of course, it'll go away when the server restarts. You won't get into trouble, however it is frowned upon to use hacked items.

It is hacked yes, will you get in trouble - doubt it. Its not really possible to see who's in the car just who ran the script to spawn it but still its not a legit thingy.

yes hacked. if its not in the wiki its not supposed to be in game.

cop cars should be in the game... chernarus was a lawless country it seems.

LOL well we are driving it and all the sudden BOOM a like huge blast behind us. The hacker is obviously invincible we can't see him but he is following us all over trying to blow us up. Still fun!

Just like that the car was blown up the hacker is no where in sight. Sucks though we had a car and it was a hackers :/

I got a car horn off a hacker today I killed. I had his Thermal AS50 as a trophy but I dropped it. The car horn makes truck noises REALLY loud lol

cop cars should be in the game... chernarus was a lawless country it seems.

No wonder its in the state its in. I'm starting to question why my character is attempting to 'survive' here... -.-

Wait wait... nope I've always questioned that.