daspope

My newest goal in DayZ.

I want to hide in cherno, and wait for a new player to go in for loot. I then want to break their leg with a sniper rifle and wait for them to go unconscious, I will then loot their weapons, bandage them, and give them a blood bag, then drag them to a corner of a building and jail them with barbed wire. I will then tell them I am going to go get morphine to fix their leg because I feel bad.

In actuality, the hunt starts over. I break someone elses leg, loot, bandage, blood... then drag them in and barb wire them in right next to the other player.

I will then give both of them a hatchet and remove the barbed wire keeping them separated. tell them whoever is left standing gets a huge reward.

after they fight to the death I will call the winner a murderer and say I didn't think they would actually do it, and shoot him in the face as his punishment for murdering a player...

Please fix Server hopping and combat logging so my dream can come true :)

• Like 6

But.. their legs are broken. Neither of them would still be standing.

• Like 1

But.. their legs are broken. Neither of them would still be standing.

I left out the fixing them up with morphine bit lol

After that a hacker will appear behind you screaming "SURPRISE, BUTTSEX!" and you will be done, sir.

But anyway, nice idea. Could go wrong in a million ways, but if you succeed, please, record it for us!

Just drop a morph and axe outside..go up and take away the wire then tell them what awaits outside. Tell them you will be set up with sights on them so if either make a break for it or fail to axe the other then you shoot.

After that a hacker will appear behind you screaming "SURPRISE, BUTTSEX!" and you will be done, sir.

But anyway, nice idea. Could go wrong in a million ways, but if you succeed, please, record it for us!

Maybe I will yell Surprise Buttsex before I kill the winner :)

here we go... so I will set it up inside a building like so... where the star is will be an axe. I will give each of them a morphine to make it "fair" I will remove the barbed wire tellin them to stay back until I say go... then I will say go.

myplan.jpg

You are one sick son of a bitch.

I love it.

If I got kidnapped and put into a cage fight, I would be happy to die doing so, lol... its like a legitimate, more brutal, thunderdome...

I will definitely take video if the chance arises. there's so much that can go wrong... zombies, hackers, people fraking out and using alt+f4, other players interfering while dragging the body etc... lol

what would also be funny and easier... is break someones leg in the middle of town, then just heal them and put barbed wire up around them before they come to... once they are awake, pop some smoke grenades to bring in the zombies.... dinner time! lol

I wonder how many, right now with things being the way they are, wouldn't just Alt-F4 and just take their shot. It might surprise you, but probably not.

Instead of shooting them in the end though, maybe you should tell them it was your new clan initiation and now they have to help you find more members the same way.

This is a dumb idea... there is a re-spawn button if your legs broke. Also i think they'd notice you looted their stuff so what would be the point of them staying alive?? Also another player could easily kill them as you can just vault over barbed wire like it was a fence... I really don't know why barbed wire is in the game when you can jump over it. Not to mention just hopping servers while their trapped to crawl away. This idea just won't work what so ever...

Edited by Furry_PawstarZ

This is a dumb idea... there is a re-spawn button if your legs broke. Also i think they'd notice you looted their stuff so what would be the point of them staying alive?? Also another player could easily kill them as you can just vault over barbed wire like it was a fence... I really don't know why barbed wire is in the game when you can jump over it. Not to mention just hopping servers while their trapped to crawl away. This idea just won't work what so ever...

I mentioned most of the points you made.... Respawn is disabled is it not?

• Like 1

This could go wrong in many ways such as I shot you in the head and your "hostages" the hostages might log out or respawn as you took their shit and they got nothing to live for, there are many ways of how to sneak a weapon undetected such as when I put my hands up I put it in my backpack and picked up a smaller coyote one then come out then I went back up to get gun and I killed him

I mentioned most of the points you made.... Respawn is disabled is it not?

Re-spawn is allowed if your legs are broke.