Sign in to follow this  
Batuhan87

Some butthurt mod deleting my threads.Grow a pair.

Grow a pair and show yourself.What was wrong with the thread you just deleted.I was suggesting another similar game.Answer.What was wrong with that?

problem is you are a doosh who doesnt realise he is irrelevant in the greater scheme of things

You sound a little butthurt yourself.

Go away and troll some hacking threads.

What was the thread about and where was it located?

The famous words: "I've read your file" Turns out, you're an ass.

What was the thread about and where was it located?

I was suggesting another survival horror game to play if you are bored with dayz.Obviously the guy was too butthurt by this and deleted my thread.

I was suggesting another survival horror game to play if you are bored with dayz.Obviously the guy was too butthurt by this and deleted my thread.

You might be able to read minds.

Sounds like a legit thing the forum mod did. Hell some forums mods in other games will delete and also give you warnings/bans for even thinking about another game. It's just how forums go bro :(

Strange. Rocket encourages competition so I've heard.

You don't need my beans, you got all the spam you need OP.

Strange. Rocket encourages competition so I've heard.

This is the DayZ forum, I'm sure Rocket is perfectly fine with the competition having forums of their own.

Edited by Dallas

Advertising to take away gamers from an alpha-stage game. SHAME. I think we should delete you aswell.

Advertising to take away gamers from an alpha-stage game. SHAME. I think we should delete you aswell.

the folks doing this, talking up warz and the like, are folks who miss their cartoon accessible wheelchair shit and they want to be reassured by a website that they will be "cool" when they finally give up here and revert to their given nature

Edited by Clatterbridge