Sign in to follow this  
Zubmit

ATV spawn on Skalisty Island

Yep it's true. Has anyone else seen this? I mean, it seems weird that an ATV spawn 1 meter to the right of the Huey and that it spawns on an island. But I guess the Huey can transport it over.

And yes it did spawn there, not hacked. It misses the engine, one wheel and 2/3 of fuel.

The huey cannot transport vehicles...And I don't recall ever seeing an atv next to the huey, maybe a hacker spawned it in and broke it?

that has to be the utmost troll vehicle in the game then^^

It's unlikely that it was legit.

I found one too - Standing right next to the hueys tail fully repaired, but without fuel... (DE server, just in case we are talking about the same)

maybe it is a new spawn? :D (for the lulz etc..)

I found one right next to the huey spawn, the heli was gone though. The ATV had fn fal, m14 aim, m16acog, and a slew of other weapons and equipment. The only way to get an ATV on the island would be to hack it in right? I mean there isn't a vehicle in the game that can transport other vehicles. That ATV isn't an amphibious vehicle (to my knowledge). So hacking has to be the only explanation, but why store a bunch of weapons in it if you could just hack them in?

I stole the Russian 4x4 (UAZ) from a campsite, only to have it despawn on restart.... or so I thought. I then found it at the... North East Airfield :/. it still had the gas that we had left in it, and also had a bunch of military equipment in it, including one of every color Smoke grenade, 10 SVD mags, and ~ 10.... RGO Frag grenades? I've never seen those before, are they hacked? I know military vehicles sometimes spawn with gear, and it also had a tent.

The UAZ spawns with these (at least this is the loot insinde the UAZs spawning at Altar - smokes, tons of svd + ak mags, a tent and the nades...)

tbh I've seen both cars and quads on that island on different servers too.. would be logical to assume all vehicles have the same spawn points..