rocket

Introducing some team members - Matt Lightfoot

I'm out of ideas atm.....will try to post laterz :D

Okay..a question...why you are dressed like a woman ? ^^

You lost a bet or somthing :D

HONEY ?:heart:

keep up the memes it makes Rocket and I happy :D

Hang on, Are you Matt Lightfoot of F&O bolton woodland fame?

Right I got dressed up like this by a group of girls that asked me to, I was too young and naive to say no or to capitalise on the pleasing said group of girls.

• Like 1

Right I got dressed up like this by a group of girls that asked me to' date=' I was too young and naive to say no or to capitalise on the pleasing said group of girls.

[/quote']

Right... I'm totally sure that was the real reason...

Right I got dressed up like this by a group of girls that asked me to' date=' I was too young and naive to say no or to capitalise on the pleasing said group of girls.

[/quote']

Right... I'm totally sure that was the real reason...

*TOTALLY* sure, of course....

Right I got dressed up like this by a group of LARGE BIKERS that asked me to' date=' I was too young and naive to say no or to capitalise on the pleasing said group of LARGE BIKERS.

[/quote']

There you go.

[/quote']

I know when I am with my group of guys and we see a girl we like we ask her to dress up like a guy.

Small world.

Not bad.

But need more.

If enough good meme's appear.... 1.5.9 will become 1.6 and include skin transitions based on lootable items.

If enough good meme's appear.... 1.5.9 will become 1.6 and include skin transitions based on lootable items.

Aww shiiiii...... Time to come out of meme retirement.

I can't seem to create what I wanted to do so I guess I'll just explain it. /sigh (I so tried to...failed horribly)

I was going to magnify your mouth and write "you sure do gotta pretty mouth". But the magnified part would be of a decaying, rotting, infested with gingivitis hell hole. Like they did on the old Ren and Stimpy TV series.

The other one was going to be of an action menu with the option "Study Body" and at the bottom it would've said WTF!?!

Ah well. Hope you can at least envision in your head of what I'm talking about heh...

The other one was going to be of an action menu with the option "Study Body" and at the bottom it would've said WTF!?!

Credit to you for the idea' date=' hope you don't mind.

[/quote']

No worries. :P