Sign in to follow this  
Snipes007

How Long before a Helicopter is reintroduced into the loot cycle? From not being saved?

We just started our new server got camped at heli spawn location long story short they got the better of us. They fly off and a we have a 2nd sighting of the heli later that day. End of the 1st Day

Day 2.5 We find the heli on a little island in the middle of nowhere using the PBX but every time the server restarted it was on a slight downward angle on the island causing the heli to slide into the ocean. How long will it take for the heli to get filtered back into the loot cycle? Anyone know? Because there's no way we could push this heli back into a safe spot to take off in as when you got into the heli whist it's just touching water you die as the heli explodes... :o

Edited by Snipes007

We just started our new server got camped at heli spawn location long story short they got the better of us. They fly off and a we have a 2nd sighting of the heli later that day. End of the 1st Day

Day 2.5 We find the heli on a little island in the middle of nowhere using the PBX but every time the server restarted it was on a slight downward angle on the island causing the heli to slide into the ocean. How long will it take for the heli to get filtered back into the loot cycle? Anyone know As there's no way we can could push this heli back into a safe spot to take off in as when you got into the heli whist it's just touching water you die as it the heli explodes... :o

OH GOD MY EYES. But seriously, now that I've read it through the quote box, If it didn't blow up, it might stay there forever. Try dropping your gear and swimming into it to blow it up.

Have you not been given one by hackers or hackers leaving them around???

They're everywhere!

A week i believe

Well is there any other way ? Surely there must be, So this means that we will not have the pleasure of keeping a heli or having the use of it for 7 dayz since the last save on the vehical? I can see server hoppers having a field day with this.

Secondly, Could there be an argument for having the time for the helicopter to be save reduced to accommodation similar issues? i.e. down to 48 hours since last save?

Edited by Snipes007

A week i believe

Well it's been a week now and still the helicopter has not respawned back to the orginal spawn location. The Heli is still in the ocean just a bit sticking out.? Is there way to ask hive to have it reset? Or would that reset the whole map ie tents and other vehicals??

At First we did destroy it. But once the server was restarted it was back on the small island barely able to hold that heli as the island is so small it's just slidding down into ocean, snice then.

Edited by Snipes007

It's definitely supposed to be a week of not being saved it should despawn.

That being said, nobody ever clarified if resets restart that 7 day timer iirc.

It's definitely supposed to be a week of not being saved it should despawn.

That being said, nobody ever clarified if resets restart that 7 day timer iirc.

Yes good question. And we can still see heli in the water. Destroyed it again today only way was to get in the thing as most of it was under water. It's been here ever since some idiot thought it good to leave there....