Sign in to follow this  
Lolmia

Most zombie kills you've had

I know the majority of the players don't go out of their way to get zombie kills, but out of curiosity whats the most amount of kills yall have had before dying?

I personally am sitting at around 600 right now but I would be in the thousands had I not recently died to a bug, the most I have seen someone have is around 1500 but I'm sure there are some of you out there that have more!

I had 1003 untill a hacker killed me with artillery :(

ive had around 800 or so before getting mowed down by a bandit in a truck while trying to loot a mt dew off a dead survivor >.>

my guy is 17 dayz and 180 zombie kills so... i dont get out of my way to kill them. Also, ZERO murders. It can be done

I am still trying for my first 1000. Had three hundred and something with a char a little while back, sitting on 340 with my current one at day 4. I don't take any shit from zeds and make them a priority to take down. Fuckers have chased me so many times that i refuse to let them roam the countryside without fear.

I wish we could drag them so we could make big piles of bodies as a warning to others :D

my guy is 17 dayz and 180 zombie kills so... i dont get out of my way to kill them. Also, ZERO murders. It can be done

are u not really bored sat in the woods looking at trees?

OVER 9000!!!!!!!!

Maybe you can see by the lack of beans (as of writing, zero, so now I'm sure some will give in spite) that this phrase is really not funny...at all. Nor was it 5 years ago, and yet, people still say it.

Not much, only about 300. I usually try to avoid zombies completely. That and the fact I have the worst luck when it comes to hackers....

Close to 300 on this play-through now, and A LOT of murders! :D Now I'm keeping a low profile and try to avoid killing zombies, so that my name doesn't get too high on the chart and attract attention from hackers.

I try not to engage zombies, but when I do I make it a point to aim for a 1:1 ratio of zombie kills and headshots. My highest has been something like 78:70 so far, I rarely live long enough to get it higher. :P

3 zombies killed. 5 days Alive. 3 murders. Maybe thats because I don't log in much, and I don't loot cities as often.

Currently around 1200ish with ZERO murders - bandit kills. Just your friendly neighorhood Comrade.

Higha Mat ._.

That video was hilarious, beans for making me laugh.

1750+, and 4 murders. About 10 days in.

My excuse is that I was toting a MK48 for a while and if you fire that thing, expect 40-60 Z's to head your way...No lie.

I was getting chased into buildings, dropping the followers, then dropping the rest. The piles of bodies were impressive.

I've since traded the MK48 in for a silenced M4 and my kill rate has dropped right off again.

Got over 500 now, zero murders and zero bandit kills. Another friendly dude who will let an innocent-looking survivor pass while I watch through my m24 scope. I only shoot players if they open fire first/ I see them killing players

While I wasn't trying to rack them up, the highest I got before dying was about 340.

I try to avoid shooting them typically. Had to kill a bunch when their vision was upgraded.