Fat Toggaf

Dayz unplayable due to hackers

why is it that i keep seeing these topics but the last time i've encountered a hacker was over 3weeks ago?

why is it that i keep seeing these topics but the last time i've encountered a hacker was over 3weeks ago?

because you play on servers with 8 people on them

most servers targetted are 90% of max pop

The "spam" doesn't make it difficult to discuss anything else. You want to discuss something else, start a thread and get to the discussing. Most of your "discussions" will achieve nothing of value as well. Talk is cheap, particularly on the 'net.

The simple fact of the matter is that the people complaining about cheating would rather be playing DayZ but since they get bitchslapped by hackers every time they try they can't.

The answer isn't to tell them to shut up, it is to stop the hackers. Decrease the hacking and you'll see a commensurate decrease in the "OMG a lame hacker just killed the entire server, FIX IT." threads. Seems like common sense.

Instead you try to act like their opinions don't count, that their concerns are invalid, and that they shouldn't be allowed to voice their concerns because you don't find them as important as wtf-ever it is you want to discuss.

You really expect your approach to make things better? lol.

So... you don't see any problems with having multiple threads about the same problem? You don't see how that would make it hard for any real discussions to happen, or how it would make it harder for Rocket & his team to keep up with the discussion pertaining to that topic?

My approach is simple and WILL make things better, keep the hacker/cheater/scriptkiddie discussions/complaints all in one place.

because you play on servers with 8 people on them

most servers targetted are 90% of max pop

my filter is set at a minimum of 30 so that doesnot apply, howeaver i do mainly play veteran servers on nl and de maybe thats the reason i dont know

Edited by unknownuser

I would like to point you to my signature.

I would like to point you to me telling you to get the fuck out of the internet you hacker troll

Let me dumb it down a little for smacktards like yourself that did not undrestand the tl;dr version in my OP.

"unplayable due to the game not being worth investing 3days gametime when the risk of a script kiddie instanuking the server is becoming more prevalent"

He's saying you're an idiot for making another thread about hackers because there are already 500 threads saying the exact same thing.