M1llenium

Create your own skin, that everyone can see.

Want some skins like: http://i.imgur.com/FjtW4.jpg & http://i.imgur.com/u6pXt.png ?

Go to:

C:\Users\[Your User Name]\AppData\Local\ArmA 2 OA\players

OR

http://www.armaholic....php?e=faq&q=23

;;Use this image http://i.imgur.com/MCBqC.jpg ;;

Video for proof it works %100! ;

Edited by M1llenium
  • Like 3

I think it would be possible to replace an already existing face with this skin - simply calling the file by the same name and then replacing it.

Though I am not 100% sure how skinning is done on Arma

Save it as face.paa or face.jpg in "Documents > Arma 2 Other Profiles > [Your Profile Name]" then select the custom face when you edit your profile in game.

I get the feeling I'm going to see half the Day Z community running around dressed up as The Joker now.

• Like 4

I demand a Bean skin. Right nao.

How about a Heinz tattoo?

Edited by Fosty99

I get the feeling I'm going to see half the Day Z community running around dressed up as The Joker now.

There's much better ones though, i just want to spook someone with an axe in a Joker suit, life would be made

All the dudes are getting this cool stuff and all I want to do is wear a stupid Ghillie Suit so I don't stick out like a sore thumb.

How about a Heinz tattoo?

You don't understand. My face has to be a can of beans. A full, cylindrical, blue can of beans.

• Like 3

Frapsing to see if it works, will let you know in about 10 minutes if it works fine

You don't understand. My face has to be a can of beans. A full, cylindrical, blue can of beans.

HE MUST HAVE IT

Have video up, every view helps! Works %100! Anyone wanna bump so more people know about it?

That does look pretty cool, but I would rather be able to customize my outfit as well. Maybe if we are given the option to have the bandit skin before we start, then maybe not so many people will be bandits. Just an idea.

That does look pretty cool, but I would rather be able to customize my outfit as well. Maybe if we are given the option to have the bandit skin before we start, then maybe not so many people will be bandits. Just an idea.

Ghillie suits my friend;)

Ghillie suits my friend;)

That one may be pushing it a little, because then everyone would use one, but at least camo skins would work I think.

Changing your face skin is the easy part, actually finding a server that accepts them (aswell as custom radio/audio sounds) is the hard part. I haven't come across one yet. :/

• Like 1

Does this show for other players, or does it only look this way for you?

Not %100, read it is viewable by ALL players, but have yet to test it, waiting for a friend to come online

Does this show for other players, or does it only look this way for you?

The files would have to exist on their pc, so this has to apply only to you.

Changing your face skin is the easy part, actually finding a server that accepts them (aswell as custom radio/audio sounds) is the hard part. I haven't come across one yet. :/

tested 20 servers, each accepts these low 60 kb ones with eeze!

not necesarrily, as you do know it most likely reads your files and inputs your data into servers (As i'm guessing the Arma II engine works)

not necesarrily, as you do know it most likely reads your files and inputs your data into servers (As i'm guessing the Arma II engine works)

Yeah the files would still need to be on their pc even if it downloaded it from the server, which I can't imagine being possible. If you just replace an image for "face1" or whatever, other players will just load the default "face1".

I think they'd just have to exist on the server which could be uploaded when the player joins with a custom skin.

I'm just guessing, since I think that's how APB works.