Sign in to follow this  
Oerlinator

The DayZ moments that pissed you the most

So I was fully equipped in Gorka, found 2 Heli Crash places and thought lolyay, looted everything, got some nice weapons with silencers and stuff. Went out of Gorka (I had no compass) ended in Gorka. Repeat this 4 times please. Of course i found little houses and deer stands across the map, but not a single f***ing compass. :D Then, somehow i found Stary Sobor and found nothing. Next day I spawned in Cherno, I really don't know why, but I spawned there. Looted it, still no compass. Next day I tried my luck in the supermarket of Cherno, saw a player in front of the glass when I looted the only compass on the entire planet and got noscoped (M24, don't know, bolt action sniper rifle) . 7 days running around Gorka and getting noscoped. http://emotibot.net/pix/314.jpg Can someone tell stories like that that happened to you? I really need a beer right now brb.

P.S: Yes, qq mimimi

Edited by Oerlinator

First day who piss me off, is than I try second round in DayZ. I survive longer than I expected and I was by suprise teleported from one place on hill into middle of players group who shoot me on railroad.

I looted the school and konbini in Elektro several times once, found about 20 compasses and not a single map. :(

Edited by Maroite

So I was fully equipped in Gorka, found 2 Heli Crash places and thought lolyay, looted everything, got some nice weapons with silencers and stuff. Went out of Gorka (I had no compass) ended in Gorka. Repeat this 4 times please. Of course i found little houses and deer stands across the map, but not a single f***ing compass. :D Then, somehow i found Stary Sobor and found nothing. Next day I spawned in Cherno, I really don't know why, but I spawned there. Looted it, still no compass. Next day I tried my luck in the supermarket of Cherno, saw a player in front of the glass when I looted the only compass on the entire planet and got noscoped. 7 days running around Gorka and getting noscoped. http://emotibot.net/pix/314.jpg Can someone tell stories like that that happened to you? I really need a beer right now brb.

P.S: Yes, qq mimimi

I just use landmarks, a map, and how the area im around looks(way roads go, buildings, trees etc.) to find where im at and where im going.

Theres also those waypoints everyone seems to be using nowadays.

Also, clouds always move east

Edited by MajesticShitstain

I looted the school and konbini in Elektro several times once, found about 20 compasses and not a single map. :(

I found like 20 maps in every single corner :D

Finding 93 (I counted after about the first 10 started annoying me) Watches in a row in Cherno without finding a single other toolbelt item. I wanted to throw my characters hat to the ground and stomp on it!