Sign in to follow this  
Oerlinator

The DayZ moments that pissed you the most

So I was fully equipped in Gorka, found 2 Heli Crash places and that lolyay, looted everything, got some nice weapons with silencers and stuff. Went out of Gorka (I had no compass) ended in Gorka. Repeat this 4 times please. Of course i found little houses and deer stands across the map, but not a single f***ing compass. :D Then, somehow i found Stary Sobor and found nothing. Next day I spawned in Cherno, I really don't know why, but I spawned there. Looted it, still no compass. Next day I tried my luck in the supermarket of Cherno, saw a player in front of the glass when I looted the only compass on the planet and got noscoped. 7 days running around Gorka and getting noscoped. http://emotibot.net/pix/314.jpg Can someone tell stories like that that happened to you? I really need a beer right now brb.

P.S: Yes, qq mimimi

looted NVG's, map, a gps and compass from someone i just merced on my first day. i immediately logged out in excitement and lost it all. Well, i guess we all learn some how!

First DMR, suddenly hacker charges toward me with invincibility and blows a grenade up in my face

Had M24 like 4 DMR mags that convert to 16 M24 mags, M16 with 5 mags in my backpack full toolbelt and NVG's got killed on the hill above Electro like 5 sec after i spawned in.

The DayZ moments that pissed you the most!!!

Reading another thread on forums about DayZ moments that piss people the most! :facepalm:

The DayZ moments that pissed you the most!!!

Reading another thread on forums about DayZ moments that piss people the most! :facepalm:

Another forum to read post of guy who think he is uber pro super most perfect :facepalm:.

Edited by Dalegor Dobrutro

Had m14 and m107, had 200 blood, found a tractor got in, hit a tree, and died.

• Like 1

Transported to the moon

Found a helicopter crash and a hacker teleported to me and killed me. He teleported right in front of me (or logged in, which I doubt) and shot me immediately.

Another forum to read post of guy who think he is uber pro super most perfect :facepalm:.

Nope just sick of the same threads. Use the fucking search function people!!! <_<

Now I need to know why you think I am above most intellectually, what reasons in what I said has made you believe that I am of a superior intellect? :|

Or "UBER", "PRO", "SUPER PERFECT"!!! am I to believe, is a a superior vocabulary!!!

I dont know this fucking generation!!! >:(

So far my most pissed off moment has nothing to do with being killed with a bunch of supplies. I like starting over sometimes and it's a lot of fun to do so to me. Anyways my most pissed off moment is when I have no weapons and some randomly aggroed zombie (which I was no where near) comes and chases me.