Sign in to follow this  
osirish

You've gotta be kidding me ....

We started a brand new server. Still setting it up. Organising server files etc., opened to the public, by accident, as still in the setting up process, 14 people joined. Shut it down again, apologies to the 14, (it didn't even have an official name at that stage).

Opened up again a few hours later, one of our guys joined it to see if it was running ok, within a couple of minutes, a chopper was spotted flying beside the radio antenna at green mountain. So, again, brand new server, open for only a couple of minutes, and there is a fully repaired chopper, found, repaired, and flying. Something not right there.

Anyway, our guy starts recording, and the miracle chopper on a server minutes old, crashes into the radio tower, 2 players die.

Se1k, and Kill_Boss, you guys are complete losers. Congratulations.

They may have been server hopping, looking for freshly restarted servers, waiting with the parts to repair.

They may have been server hopping, looking for freshly restarted servers, waiting with the parts to repair.

If that was the case, I would've thought they'd be able to fly?

If that was the case, I would've thought they'd be able to fly?

Sure you are a Admin?

Coming here with accusations and with no proof.....they cant fly, therefore a hacker....

• Like 2

Sure you are a Admin?

Coming here with accusations and with no proof.....they cant fly, therefore a hacker....

Server is 2 mins old. Guy recording is the first one on. About a minute later, he starts recording. You know these guys or something, or just have a problem with admins?

I do believe there's a cheat reporting forum for just this sort of thing, if it is indeed what it appears to be.

<=== It's over there.

I would do the same thing, if I found parts for a helicopter and knew where they spawned. Just sit at the spawn of one and server hop until one is there, then fix it up and start flying.