Sign in to follow this  
joeystape@hotmail.com

I'm bleeding out but can't bandage because my player is moving on it's own, breaking the bandage animation!

I have disconnected to see if there is a solution to this because I can't do anything. My character got hit by a zombie at about 6600blood and had the screen with an egg timer where I continue to bleed. When I recover from this my character is moving on it's own and I can't stop it so I can't bandage myself because the movement breaks the animation to bandage myself!

I have so much equipment and it would be annoying to lose it all to a stupid bug where I have no control...

Thanks if you have any suggestions

i get this quite often especially when i respawn i find that if i mash all the movement keys (wasd) it sorts it out

do you have a joystick or something like that? if yes check if its in a neutral position or simply check the key bindings

If the player is going forward, hold back (S), it wont move, if it goes backward, hold forward (w) same with left and right

holding a movement key while bandaging will break the bandage as well. Try hitting esc and then coming back out of the menu a few times.

Move in the same direction you are involuntarily moving in. This happens when you are moving while trying to perform another action, so the movement locks. It's a helpful glitch when trying to run long distances, though. >;P

Thanks for the help everyone but unfortunately I now have nothing but I don't know why. I tried joining an empty server so I have no risk of enemy players to sort out this bug. The server had an old version so I couldn't play there.

I connect to another server up to date, and instead of spawning me where I was with all mt items bleeding out etc, I have to choose "Male" or "Female" so I died somewhere inbetween apparently. This sucks so much!

Hours of playing, getting equipment, avoiding enemy players and it gets ended like this...

I know it's an alpha but come on :(

Too bad.

If you're stuck in a movement, press the key in the same movement. Stuck walking forward, press W, this will usually cancel it.

Edited by Dallas