Sign in to follow this  
Conaire

That one tent you don't expect...

So me and a friend were sitting on the hill north east of Elektro waiting for someone to come along and hopefully have something worth taking, about half an hour passes... only noobies, nothing worth wasting a shot or revealing our position on, then we see this guy running into Elektro like a psychopath, looking like he had the right player look that was worth us taking a shot, but because he was going crazy and just sprinting the shot was probably going to miss so we decide to wait until he finishes and follow him out of elektro. about a short walk west we see a tent sitting in the middle of nowere and just take it "Whatever, must be a random tent... nobody is going to leave something good in there" (Oh were we wrong...) we follow this guy all the way to cherno and lose him like the silly trackers we are... (I'm not going into cherno for some guys loot...) so we double back to our spot and ones again we seem to be passing that tent all the way back near Elektro... so we decide to take a peek at this thing... the conversation basicly went "Im gona look at the tent here... have an eye do- OOOOHHH MYYYYYYYYY GODDDDDD....."

2 - Mk48 Mod 0

2 - M14's

1 - M16

4 - 100Rnd LMG ammo boxes

8 - Stanag rounds

9 - Cooked meat

Multiple tools and other types of ammunition.

What the heck did we just come across in the most obvious place possible... was this a hackers tent and he just left his things here? i dont understand this tent was so easy to spot a noobiefresh of the coast would probably think to themselves its not worth checking because who the heck is going to leave something... in a tent... in a field... NW of Elektro...

I dont think ill ever leave that 1 random tent to chance anymore...

So my question is, have you ever found something amazing when your expected literally nothing?

• Like 1

I found a tent once in the forest, near Electro... NW as well past the Barn.

It had a m16 and some mags but I got shot by a random bandit, I survived but I didn't have the chance to shoot back

I once found a corpse of 2 players in a Supermarket in Zelenogorsk, they probably both killed each other at the same time, found NVG's, Rangefinders, Coyote backpack and some Helo-Crash Weapons on them. I wouldn't mind finding a Mk48 though..

When I were new I found a tent inside the sw cherno church, and it had an AS-50 and I died right after because I was such a noob..

I found a tent once in the forest, near Electro... NW as well past the Barn.

It had a m16 and some mags but I got shot by a random bandit, I survived but I didn't have the chance to shoot back

Was this yesterday by chance? i had a friend go to the tent and gear up on the M14's that were left behind and he got fired upon, we had to give him support while he sprinted across the field toward the mountain haha :D

put tent on coast with duped gear

put gg shit in tent

watch as nubs come to look at tent

shoot nubs with sniper rifle

get bored, leave tent with duped gear inside

also could have been one of somebodys duped backup tents.

make sure you save the tent after taking stuff out of it now

Edited by Buffjesus

Found nvgs and gps on a corpse at kamenka coast, he had also other gear but no weapons, seemed like one of those respawn corpses at the first glance

Was this yesterday by chance? i had a friend go to the tent and gear up on the M14's that were left behind and he got fired upon, we had to give him support while he sprinted across the field toward the mountain haha :D

Nah, it happened a week ago I think

In a Cherno apartment, I find a Camo Suit, Alice Pack, and CZ550.

Came across a Ural truck loaded, with pretty much all the best rare assault rifles in the game, tons of ammo, food, tents, packs everything. of course driving it away, i crashed and the stupid script 55 error screwed me.

Those are the best kind of traps. Fill it with awesome guns, then all your buddies come crowding in like vultures, and you spend 20mins trying to decide who gets what... easy targets.

Came across a Ural truck loaded, with pretty much all the best rare assault rifles in the game, tons of ammo, food, tents, packs everything. of course driving it away, i crashed and the stupid script 55 error screwed me.

This wasn't, by chance, on US755 was it?

I stuck a tent out behind the Balota AF just to see how long it would last. Kind of forgot all about it until I died and had to regear. I ran to the tent fully expecting it to be gone or looted but it was still there and still full of gear. lol. Been there for 5 days.

Edited by BlksnshN

I found the Off-Road Truck in Kabanino in the middle of town sitting in the street loaded with 2-PP-19's, Fal, M16, M107, M24 and NVG's. No ammo for the M107 but i got killed by a server hopper in electro on the hill.

I found the Off-Road Truck in Kabanino in the middle of town sitting in the street loaded with 2-PP-19's, Fal, M16, M107, M24 and NVG's. No ammo for the M107 but i got killed by a server hopper in electro on the hill.

Found the same thing a really long time ago in Dayz, was in a random area out in the countryside, an old broken church... next to it was a road with the same truck, all the crazy gear you would expect - NV, coyote packs, all types of med supplies, 50 cals... the lot, was my first ever look into the higher tear items in the game, safe to say it didnt last long as how new i still was :P