Th Moxy

Looking for teammates? Here we meet.

Are you tired of playing alone? Looking for a team? Well this is your chance to meet up with some awesome players. I already have a group going but am looking to expand our group. Obviously not many are going to immediately trust some stranger on the internet (as you shouldn't), so we will meet at a mutual location. You will talk to one of our members while the rest WILL be watching your moves. We do have friendly intentions but you can't be to careful in this land. So, we use Skype,, Mines ThMoxy, add me or message me if you're interested.

• Like 1

th moxy i'm also in a group looking to expand, we even have our own server but at most only 3 of us are on at a time, if your interested in joining up with us, and your fellows we can arrange a meeting, and talk about exchanging info, we use ventrilo not skype. let me know what you think!

sounds good, when you say own server you mean you can password lock it and change settings? If so that's awesome, I need to get the rest of my crew up before we meet, never can be to careful :} but it sounds awesome, i don't have ventrillo, whats the advantage over Skype?

Hi

i liked to join anyone , don't wanna play alone anymore. I'm a female and offcourse i can play dayz steam dna1606

• Like 1

what country are ye from? for ze sake of timezones n such might be cool adding that to the OP too XD

Eastern time Usa, spooked just sent you a friend request, do you have skye?

I wouldnt like to join a group who is saying that they are experienced but invite random people and sorry to say but girls suck at this game.

sounds good, when you say own server you mean you can password lock it and change settings? If so that's awesome, I need to get the rest of my crew up before we meet, never can be to careful :} but it sounds awesome, i don't have ventrillo, whats the advantage over Skype?

I don't have access but our clan leader rents it from the DayZ community and runs it, i shot you a msg on skype, just get a hold of me whenever man! would be cool rolling with about 6-7 trustworthy people lol but yea i hear ya, won't be an easy transition with your crew and ours mixing the first time lol!

Edited by Sprocket

I wouldnt like to join a group who is saying that they are experienced but invite random people and sorry to say but girls suck at this game.

if you wouldn't want to link up with random people then why are you on this topic to begin with? lol i just don't understand...

• Like 1

ok All, i've had many requests to join. At the moment i am trying to meet everyone. So far i have meet 4 and all have been great survivors, i hope to meet the rest of you tonight!

of course lol would like to meet up in game and do some stuff together first though!

yea man!

Steam: ghostrec35

Let me know if and when you want to meet up in game

Everyone that wants to still meet up, add me on Skype, then we will make it happen!

Hello, i would like to join a squard to play with, i'm tired of playing alone, i kill people before i get killed and atm, i have a dmr, guillie and some other stuff, i like to play tactical and wait for the right shot. I'm from Denmark GMT + 2. I'm 17 years old and have been playing for about a month. I have skype, vent etc. Hit me on Steam if you wanna know more.

Steam: mathias_lj