rocket

Pending Build Progess: 1.5.9

^ but you don't HAVE to kill zombies to get into small towns.

And if my friend and me just decided to kill them? We should be able to do so.

Please increase the zombies respawn time of about 15-30 minutes' date=' now they respawn immediately after the killed, it does not allow players to clear them from the small town at the time and even with the presence of of ammunition and friends.

[/quote']

I think they should spawn in the forests (after being killed) and walk to the cities, villages, etc. Maybe even some stray off the path after spawn as well. Or something like that. Some times leaving places empty of Z's so it's not ALWAYS a certain way. You know?

15-20 min seems like waaaaay too much time though. I'm sure at some point this will get ironed out. Hopefully sooner rather than later. Hehe.

IN FINAL TESTING.

Expect release within an hour.

(Expect our mirrors to go down within ten minutes of that)

Praise be for your speedyism...

Waiting is always better with music:D

I think they should spawn in the forests (after being killed) and walk to the cities' date=' villages, etc.

[/quote']

Where did them to take in the woods? Logically, the zombie is infected residents, they belong in the city.

I think they should spawn in the forests (after being killed) and walk to the cities' date=' villages, etc.

[/quote']

Where did them to take in the woods? Logically, the zombie is infected residents, they belong in the city.

This patch alone is gonna add so much to the game. Character skins will completly change the dynamic of player interaction.

Great work Rocket, really looking forward to this.

I have 3 AAA games on prepurchase and release imminent but nothing is getting me as excited as the latest DayZ alpha patch.

Is the full changelog on page 1?

Nope.

Changelog:

* [FIXED] Bodies being deleted immediately (now will stay around for 15 minutes)

* [FIXED] Player profiles sometimes corrupting and causing stuck in loading issues (error handling by engine)

* [FIXED] Temperature listed in percent and not degrees (now displayed in degrees)

* [FIXED] Loosing temperature inside vehicles (now will slowly gain or be static in vehicles)

* [FIXED] ItemPainkillers popup error (no longer happens: thanks Norbert!)

* [FIXED] Spawning in Ocean when switching models (player morphing optimized by TeeTime)

* [FIXED] Loosing gear when switching models (player morphing optimized by TeeTime)

* [FIXED] Wrong M107 is spawning on occasion (Correct one spawns)

* [FIXED] Crashed heli uber-loot not spawning (does now thanks to GhostBear!)

* [FIXED] Wire Fencing Kit caused graphical glitches (new model)

* [FIXED] Tank Trap Kit caused graphical glitches (new model)

* [FIXED] Invisible character models occuring (No longer invisible models)

* [FIXED] Panic not being activated (Your character will sometimes panic)

* [NEW] Hatchet for chopping wood in forests

* [NEW] Wire Fencing kit model by Artyom Troshin

* [NEW] Tank Trap kit model by Artyom Troshin

* [NEW] Construction options moved to items in gear menu (right click wire fencing kit to use etc...)

* [NEW] Hospital Loot Spawn probabilities changed

* [NEW] Players can choose to be a female survivor (once only per CD-Key)

Maybe some random forest walkers, so it isn't that save to roam the woods, also it would make me even more paranoid in woods! I always turn around when i hear a bird or something!

I hope this update fixes the debug zone spawn bug.

I've finally found some equipment and a fellow survivor.

Does this mean more common antibiotics?

Does this mean more common antibiotics?

Yes it is.

Random zombies have nothing to do in the woods, but the aggressive animals (wolves, bears) may well be there. It would be nice if they added, of course the frequency of their occurrence should be the same as in other animals.

Random zombies have nothing to do in the woods' date=' but the aggressive animals (wolves, bears) may well be there. It would be nice if they added, of course the frequency of their occurrence should be the same as in other animals.

[/quote']

That would do the trick!

Rocket, I remember you said you fixed vehicles not being able to be repaired. I didn't happen to see it in any of the change log notes though. I know they're not a full list yet, but I just want to make sure vehicles are fixed.

[/quote']

Well you could just say they roamed away from another city or w/e. Just don't think they should ALWAYS be/re-spawned in cities. Say you wipe out a city. Where did the ones that re-spawned come from?

I suck with ideas lol. I just hate when thing's are so predictable is all.

If the vehicles cant be repaired in this patch I am sure they will be able to be fixed further down the line...

Rocket' date=' I remember you said you fixed vehicles not being able to be repaired. I didn't happen to see it in any of the change log notes though. I know they're not a full list yet, but I just want to make sure vehicles are fixed.

[/quote']

Check this http://dayzmod.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=7196&pid=70506#pid70506

Yeah I saw that, guess I'm just looking for a confirmation in the change log. Been waiting a while, camping a vehicle and getting it ready for the patch so that I can repair it. Just really hoping they're fixed this patch. =/