rocket

Pending Build Progess: 1.5.9

I dying and need the update, someone please give me an update its in my backpack. Anyone willing to help?

I dying and need the update' date=' someone please give me an update its in my backpack. Anyone willing to help?

[/quote']

Update?????Update?????Update?????Update?????Update?????Update?????Update?????Update?????Update?????Update?????Update?????Update?????Update?????Update?????Update?????Update?????Update?????Update?????Update?????Update?????Update?????Update?????Update?????Update?????Update?????Update?????Update?????Update?????Update?????Update?????Update?????Update?????Update?????Update?????Update?????Update?????Update?????Update?????Update?????Update?????Update?????Update?????Update?????Update?????Update?????Update?????Update?????Update?????Update?????

Yeah, shut up.

It'll be released when it's done.

I dying and need the update' date=' someone please give me an update its in my backpack. Anyone willing to help?

[/quote']

You're like that running gag on Family Guy ... (Pretty much every one of their jokes)

It wasn't funny when it dragged on for 5 minutes then, it isn't funny now

[/quote']

Stop bitching and whinging about an update already. Great work takes time and constantly nagging isn't going to make it come faster. If it does, then there will be a lot of bugs since it was rushed.

The man said it was today, stop your dam bitching. If it was delayed he would surley say so besides. All the new shit and fixes he has currently done and progresseviley kept us updated on. I'm quite confident he and his awesome team are doing play tests to ensure it is playable and not gonna be blowing up in our faces.

So do everyone a darn favor shut up and let these guys work their magic. Want it quicker? learn to programm and offer to help the man otherwise chill the hell out, go outside play in the sun and come back later :cool:

-Exo

[/quote']

Stop bitching and winging about an update already. Great work takes time and constantly nagging isn't going to make it come faster. If it does, then there will be a lot of bugs since it was rushed.

Excuse me but where was I bitching or whining? I think a lot of you people are going crazy and are trying to hard to make comments like this to try and please the staff or something. It's kinda creepy really when all I was doing was making a joke instead of bloodtransfussion it was the update, having to explain that to you I dont know why I expect you to get it anyway.

You expect after 61 pages of this, you're the first to ask for an update?

You expect after 61 pages of this' date=' you're the first to ask for an update?

[/quote']

And you expect that after 61 pages of this, you're the first to try and stop them from begging? It's really sad when both sides of the begging vs. the "patient" are both intolerable, and annoying. It's not going to work, so please, do us all a favor and stop. This is a post for the patch notes, not for you to argue with the beggars that will inevitably be there.

Give the devs some slack people.

Just wait.

The longer they work on it the better and they can fix alot more things and test for longer.

Give them a break lads.

Just wait.

The longer they work on it the better and they can fix alot more things and test for longer.

Give them a break lads.

Don't say that.

They might -rep you.

Anyone else have problems with the tempval in the debug menu not showing the current temperature? I've been around high 8o's and then suddenly I have a cold. Updated again to make sure it's not my fault, but this may be a bug.

[/quote']

You're like that running gag on Family Guy ... (Pretty much every one of their jokes)

It wasn't funny when it dragged on for 5 minutes then, it isn't funny now

Helpful like this post Sappo?

Just wait.

Give them a break lads.

Don't say that.

They might -rep you.

thanks mate but honestly the rep feature doesnt bother me :)

[/quote']

Just wait.

Give them a break lads.

Don't say that.

They might -rep you.

Haha rep. Does it even mean anything? :P

[/quote']

Just wait.

Give them a break lads.

Don't say that.

They might -rep you.

Do not underestimate the power of the e-peen.

You expect after 61 pages of this' date=' you're the first to ask for an update?

[/quote']

Why do you feel the need to chastise everyone? We get it you're the thread police. Report it instead of making sarcastic remarks.

[/quote']

Just wait.

Give them a break lads.

Don't say that.

They might -rep you.

Do not underestimate the power of the e-peen.

Indeed, the e-peen is strong with these ones.

[/quote']

Why do you feel the need to chastise everyone? We get it you're the thread police. Report it instead of making sarcastic remarks.

I was willing to just let things slide past, and you go and dredge it up allover again

But thanks for deputising me!

:heart:

Where should heatpacks spawn guys? fucked if I know. What you think?

I have a dozen or so in my closet right now, so I don't think it is unreasonable that heat packs could be found just about anywhere. A heat pack lying in a barn would be no more unrealistic than a CZ550 lying in a barn or a backpack lying in a Bistro.