rocket

Pending Build Progess: 1.5.9

Jesus H Christ people...

At the risk of cluttering up this thread, which has nothing to do with any of your issues.

This is why we have suggestions, and or bug reports, and or troubleshooting.

So jog on over there with your velvety tears of butthurtings.

Rocket' date=' please fix tent placement.

[/quote']

I... I have to leave this thread.

Where should heatpacks spawn guys? fucked if I know. What you think?

Grocery Stores

Also, Field Tents...

where tha update

"Pending Build Progess: 1.5.9" Tends to imply that it's not released yet.

Where should heatpacks spawn guys? fucked if I know. What you think?

Grocery Stores

Also' date=' Field Tents...

[/quote']

Living a cold climate (MN) a hunter, and with farming relations, heat packs are as common as a pair of gloves in any farm kitchen or entryway. Usually a stack in plain sight so you can grab n go and return them if unused. Always have a few in my pack on deer stands. We buy them in stores and at gas stations in a pinch. ;-) Military guys love these things..

Hey Rocket how much of an influence do the bugs/features posted on the DayZ dev-heaven influence the features/bugs you are working on? Is it possible to make that the main source of bug reporting/feature suggesting and add the vote feature like other mods have it set up? Will help reduce the number of duplicate posts of issues being addressed or already reported.

* [FIXED] Temperature listed in percent and not degrees (now displayed in degrees)

* [NEW] Hatchet for chopping wood in forests

Yes!

Dev-heaven has lots of influence. Best place for bugs.

heat packs in survival equipment on the downed choppers, maybe parachute flares as well ;)

also in deer stands as has been said.

Please fix tents :( I hate that tents are useless. I'm scared as hell to go anywhere because I can't put my valuables in a safe place!

Bloody hell, wait for the pissing update will ya.

You do know Rocket and his team are doing this in their spare time? So give the people working on this some fucking slack.

Updates will be released when they are ready, same as a Beta build, Release Candidate build and then the proper release. Oh and all the patches / hotfixes after that... jeez.

Oh btw, I am struggling to join servers just as bad as the next man, annoying? yes, expected? of course, dealing with it? Damn yes!

Bloody hell' date=' wait for the pissing update will ya.

You do know Rocket and his team are doing this in their spare time? So give the people working on this some fucking slack.

Updates will be released when they are ready, same as a Beta build, Release Candidate build and then the proper release. Oh and all the patches / hotfixes after that... jeez.

Oh btw, I am struggling to join servers just as bad as the next man, annoying? yes, expected? of course, dealing with it? Damn yes!

[/quote']

Yeah man, same here.

Fuck the haters!

The green farmhouse doorways and deer stands would be my two spots to add them. That and super markets.

Super markets where you normally buy them, farming houses being the ones that bought them, deer stands where you often use them.

Oh my god, the reaction on my face when Felix posted on my refresh and attracted my eyes to the pink signature...

Anyway, cant wait to refuel my helicopter! :D

soon we will have a pickaxe and skeleton enemy.. MINECRAFT DAYZ IS COMING !

Dev-heaven has lots of influence. Best place for bugs.

Is the next update still scheduled for today?

Hey rocket, will we be able to eat raw food in this patch?

please say your not teasing us. And secretly want to feast on our tears.

I am on a tear-free diet due to accusations it is unprofessional and because someone on 4chan got upset.

But yes' date=' the update will be released today.

[/quote']

My tears are starting to build. Please tell me im still going to get an update today :(

please say your not teasing us. And secretly want to feast on our tears.

I am on a tear-free diet due to accusations it is unprofessional and because someone on 4chan got upset.

But yes' date=' the update will be released today.

[/quote']

My tears are starting to build. Please tell me im still going to get an update today :(

Still 12 hours and 20 mins until the end of the day.. for me that is..