Sign in to follow this  
Salvarth

No singleplayer

Please why the fuck i can't play singleplayer when i have DayZ enabled? That sir is a fucking stupid thing that you can put in DayZ. Not anybody want's to always remove and add the dayz files when he want's to play single. So please remove it.

lol...are you asking why cant you go play single player for a while...get yourself the best gear. then go online and kill everyone?

Your an idiot you know that right ?

1) single player doesnt work with dayz files added. Hence its removed so that idiots like you dont cry about it not loading.

2) use six updater, its been around for ages no one mods that way anymore.

3) you swear too much. I dont like you.

lol...are you asking why cant you go play single player for a while...get yourself the best gear. then go online and kill everyone?

Nah he wants to play vanilla arma and has modded it like a caveman. So he has to add/remove files. If he hadnt said fuck so many times id have helped him.

learn how dayz works before making comments

Your an idiot you know that right ?

1) single player doesnt work with dayz files added. Hence its removed so that idiots like you dont cry about it not loading.

2) use six updater, its been around for ages no one mods that way anymore.

3) you swear too much. I dont like you.

You can still play SP/Armory/Editor with DayZ enabled so stop talking nonsense. He's argueing the option to access SP has been removed.

Why don't you just disable DayZ if you want single player or join an empty server?

Hello there

With Dayz enabled there are issues that carry through to the SP game, hence you need to disable the Mod. It's hardly difficult.

Also, keep it civil.

rgds

LoK

I tested singleplayer once with only DayZ mod active, the missions didnt work, plain and simple.

Also, you can make two game shortcuts and use modfolders for quicker switching inbetween mods.