Sign in to follow this  
Johnpwnedyou

What the hell is wrong with the screen when you go in places.

Okay everytime I look at a military camp in balota it spazes the shit out of my screen. So annoying... And it happens everywhere.. The airbase near Vybor and berzino basicly making the game unplayable. I try avoiding the areas but i cant look other places since its so low..

Edited by Johnpwnedyou

change video memory to default in the video options. Do this every time it happens to temp fix it. If your already on default jus knock it one down and back up again.

A fix for me is changing your quality from what it is to something else [i.e. from high to low].

or you can just look at where it is bugged, and hold left shift and numpad minus, after that u just write: Flush

no chat will be displayed but it will work :)

PS: it may get worse xD then just try looking at another point and try there.

Edited by Distance

not working thanks though!! im madbro :( hope they fix this next patch happening to my friends also

Edit

Edited by Johnpwnedyou

try and change the video memory option ingame to Default and if its alrdy on default change it to very low and then back up again :) it works for some people :)

So frustrating! I can't even go to Cherno anymore because unless I look in the same direction through the whole city all I see is huge rectangle blocks + warped lines completely obscuring my view to the point it's all I can see. No wonder why it's a ghost town!

I found that adjusting the antialiasing to Low permanently (or at least for the 4 hours I played Sunday) fixed the issue.

Left shift + - (minus sign) then type flush.if you did it correctly you will get a black window saying: receiving.

If that doesn't work exit the entire game and log into the same server, if you connect to another one you may ended up in the coast again