Sign in to follow this  
neo2157

Whiskey as a Disinfectant

So i've been wondering for awhile about why there are empty whisky bottles everywhere since tin can's already do the job, then I got thinking about how whisky can be used in the real world to disinfect a wound and seeing as how this game is a survival sim it could flesh out the infection system a little, like instead of that random chance you have a chance when bleeding from a zombie (since bullets are usually heated to the point of sterilized It would just be zombies) for an infection to develop later if you don't use whisky to disinfect the wound before bandaging.

Edited by neo2157

nah, use the emty whiskey bottles with a gasoline tank and have a molotov cocktail, lit it with a thinderbox and throw :D would kill zombies, light up the night, damage players - all around effective, could be use to block off exits from buildings by bandits though, so someone should probably think this more through :)

• Like 2

When I started playing, collected a few empty whiskey bottles figuring I could fill them with water or whatnot. heheh noob.

When I started playing, collected a few empty whiskey bottles figuring I could fill them with water or whatnot. heheh noob.

I did the same thing, and then, upon learning my mistake, promptly decided to dispose of the empty bottle by smashing it against a wall that was right next to me...

I felt stupid after my ears stopped ringing...

It would be nice if whiskeybottles could be filled with gasoline and, in combination with matches, used as molotov coctails.