MarkTheBandit

This has been confusing me for awhile now..

Well i see a few screenshots and i feel its only just a mod within a mod (modnundrum!)

But as far as my laymans investigator sense can tell, its pretty recent, and it does have some screenshots which is more than enough. Now i'd be pulling out my cynical cap three months down the line and no progress announced.

And if that isn't enough, a mainstream magazine did a "look into, sneak peek" on it. So yeah. Only thing i'd be worried about is if they announce "oh we stopped working on it because of money" Which can happen at any time.

I loled when I went to the website, please how will that even compare.

The game is dead as far as I know, has been for some years. Only point I was making is the name, ZDay, refer to the post I was responding to, I was being a smart ass, as the name DayZ is hardly original in itself.

The game is dead as far as I know, has been for some years. Only point I was making is the name, ZDay, refer to the post I was responding to, I was being a smart ass, as the name DayZ is hardly original in itself.

Lol it's funny because you said ass.

What makes you think that?

Heh. Well, if they're not fake then their character models are the size of children. It honestly looks like staged 3d models with some heavy edits.

You cant make a game in the time Dayz has been out.

Nobody is ripping off anybody.

I've yet to see this game working. If it's been years since they started I'd imagine they'd have some video or actual screenshots they could show us. They already have an engine so I doubt they're building one from scratch. It must be purely a coincidence that their characters look exactly like DayZ characters.

I've yet to see this game working. If it's been years since they started I'd imagine they'd have some video or actual screenshots they could show us. They already have an engine so I doubt they're building one from scratch. It must be purely a coincidence that their characters look exactly like DayZ characters.

This.

It is a different game but follows some similar idea like a Z Day type of deal. Instead they add levels, quests, etc.. and all that other mmorpg stuff. Although the dev's have said they have had this idea for years they probably just released word on it due to the heightened interest in PC zombie appocalypse type game like Day Z

Ooph.. I went there and looked at the screenshots, I had to puke a little bit...

WarZ does not get my beans until I played the demo...

Well just to clarify. That link was Zday, not WarZ. But regardless, both of them are trash.

DayZ isn't an mmo.

Please show me how they look exactly like DayZ character.

Lol it's funny because you said ass.

Geez, is that all you have to say when he disproved your point? How old are you, 12?

It really doesn't matter which game was first or which game ripped of the other. From our viewpoint, this is the best thing that could have happend.

At least now Rocket will start doing something, instead of daydreaming. I like Dayz but if there's a game that's more polished, why not.

The only difference is that Dayz can experiment, while WarZ probably won't.

It really doesn't matter which game was first or which game ripped of the other. From our viewpoint, this is the best thing that could have happend.

At least now Rocket will start doing something, instead of daydreaming. I like Dayz but if there's a game that's more polished, why not.

The only difference is that Dayz can experiment, while WarZ probably won't.

Well said.

Why does everyon ethin this is a such a bad thing... imo the best thing to come out of dayz is gaming companies actually starting to be serious about zombie apocalypse style games it means more zombie games and someone is bound to get it right eventually.

Why does everyon ethin this is a such a bad thing... imo the best thing to come out of dayz is gaming companies actually starting to be serious about zombie apocalypse style games it means more zombie games and someone is bound to get it right eventually.

I don't mind zombie games, I think that's great. I just don't want this market to become polluted with cheap, flawed, uncared for titles. Look at the fps industry *cough CoD cough*. it makes me sick.