OddGamer

Where are the tents? and why the fuck are some people so stupid

We seem to be finding plenty of tents?

35ea69.png

But this is a base, which is obviously fine. But tents that are randomly posted in streets? Fire stations to block entrances along with civilian buildings.. those are the kind I'm talking about it doesn't seem like you put your time hanging out down south in the cities as I do.

I have several tent locations and even tents with tents in them. They are usually found in grocery stores. Scrubs gonna be scrubs. L2P.

There is no barrier when you have a toolbox...

Edited by thunderpimp
  • Like 1

The same amount of time you've got to write this kind of bullshit.

If I remember well, I came on this topic to give my opinion on a question that YOU raised, thinking this might have resulted in an appropriate debate.

Now, from what I am seing here, you are the mad one, bro.

No doubt you can think im mad but your correlation is totally off, I just typed in frustration over the amount of times I've died, had to restart over and over again. Walking so much distances and at the end of the day I ended of with what I started. Which is a big nothing. I could've had multiple bases by now. So then I could get started working on my goals/objectives. But i'm held back by morons and hackers. I play by myself most of the time, so It gets really frustrating, its not like im with other groups like most ppl are, who talk to each other.

Why wont you save yourself some time, take your so called intelligence and shove it up your ass along with that vagina that's on your face hahaha

Sigh... Ok.... first question is the vagina a part of his face? Or simply resting upon it? Because if it just resting... well that's kinda good for him right?

Also How exactly does one shove a "vagina" up ones ass? I'm not trying to be a dick I'm looking for legitmate explaination here. Because I'm curious of the fucking mechanics involved with that one. lol

• Like 3

Sigh... Ok.... first question is the vagina a part of his face? Or simply resting upon it? Because if it just resting... well that's kinda good for him right?

Also How exactly does one shove a "vagina" up ones ass? I'm not trying to be a dick I'm looking for legitmate explaination here. Because I'm curious of the fucking mechanics involved with that one. lol

I also thought about it but its not that hard check it out, but yea the pubs he's got around his vagina/glorywhole is the area of description

http://arrogantass.files.wordpress.com/2012/03/head_up_ass.jpg

LOL...

OP, Y U FEED TROLL?

No doubt you can think im mad but your correlation is totally off, I just typed in frustration over the amount of times I've died, had to restart over and over again. Walking so much distances and at the end of the day I ended of with what I started. Which is a big nothing. I could've had multiple bases by now. So then I could get started working on my goals/objectives. But i'm held back by morons and hackers. I play by myself most of the time, so It gets really frustrating, its not like im with other groups like most ppl are, who talk to each other.

I'm also a lonewolf, so I get your point.

I was just saying you were mad from the way you were responding to this other guy.

Anyway, I've already found a couple of tents, and I've got them all at Cherno/Elek/Stary's Supermarket (if that can help you)

Note: The "other" guy is enjoying this very much. I apparently have a women's vagina resting on my face while it's surrounded by British Pubs, as OP has told.

• Like 2

Note: The "other" guy is enjoying this very much. I apparently have a women's vagina resting on my face while it's surrounded by British Pubs, as OP has told.

So i'm just going to guess and say that you put your camera on AUTO TIMER and took the picture. How many times did you have to stick your head up your ass?

http://arrogantass.files.wordpress.com/2012/03/head_up_ass.jpg

Well, you see, I had to first put the camera inside. Then I used my naturally amazing acrobatic abilities (I've won medals, y'know) to get up there. As you can see from the backround, the inside of my anus is full of beautiful blue sky and smells of daisies and roses. If you took a walk in there, you'd actually here Lesly Gore's "Sunshine, Rainbows, and Lolipops" inside.

• Like 1

So i'm just going to guess and say that you put your camera on AUTO TIMER and took the picture. How many times did you have to stick your head up your ass?

http://arrogantass.f...head_up_ass.jpg

Subject seems to also have a hatred of normal looking heads. It is possible subject may have a morphed idea of what a "Normal" looking head is due to family members having odd shaped heads while subject was in its childhood.

Further research will be needed to confirm this theory however.

I knew I would be quoted for ignoring your nickname, Lennsik.

Accept the apologies of a lazy man.

Well, you see, I had to first put the camera inside. Then I used my naturally amazing acrobatic abilities (I've won medals, y'know) to get up there. As you can see from the backround, the inside of my anus is full of beautiful blue sky and smells of daisies and roses. If you took a walk in there, you'd actually here Lesly Gore's "Sunshine, Rainbows, and Lolipops" inside.

Retire....Please.... Admitting to comfortably being able to stick a camera up your ass and being so practiced in doing so to recieved awards in an atempt to troll someone and then inviting them to take a stroll inside "your" anus.

Yeah I call fail.

hey you weird fuck how about you get a life

Youngsters these days don't recognize a compliment even if it would slap'em in the face.

ITT: Op is frustrated, angry, and unhappy that he cannot take other people's tents for his own tent. Possible homosexual? Consider therapy.

Subject use's the term "homosexual" in a derogatory way, possible Westboro baptist.

Subject use's the term "homosexual" in a derogatory way, possible Westboro baptist.

This I'll defend, I've been two years happily with the same-sex. :) Apologies.

Subject seems to also have a hatred of normal looking heads. It is possible subject may have a morphed idea of what a "Normal" looking head is due to family members having odd shaped heads while subject was in its childhood.

Further research will be needed to confirm this theory however.

Are you really that pathetic, are you serious trying to act like a pretentious psychologist that completely became an delusional lunatic after failing his PHD test in the area of No1GivesaFlyingFuck, and then having your daddy beating you silly with a wooden spoon until your forgot who you were until you saw this post? let me guess your life story. You have no friends, you finally found someone that has as big of a head as you do. & now you'd like to put both of your heads together until you guys think you've broken the code to getting me offended ( which is nearly fucking impossible) yea and then realizing what a complete waste of time that was and then hibernate up your ass for the rest of your lives

• Like 1

This I'll defend, I've been two years happily with the same-sex. :) Apologies.

See now that makes your previous post make more sense your not trolling your trying pick him up aren't ya lol

Youngsters these days don't recognize a compliment even if it would slap'em in the face.

Shut up, Meg....

See now that makes your previous post make more sense your not trolling your trying pick him up aren't ya lol

Oooooh, man, how'd you know? With his wit, cunning, and grammar, OddGamer is obviously a catch!

• Like 1

Oooooh, man, how'd you know? With his wit, cunning, and grammar, OddGamer is obviously a catch!

No doubt but that does make the vagina resting on your face a bit of a problem right?

I still don't get how your meant to fit it up your ass but then you did say your anus is kinda like a humidor right?

• Like 1

No doubt but that does make the vagina resting on your face a bit of a problem right?

I still don't get how your meant to fit it up your ass but then you did say your anus is kinda like a humidor right?

It's more of a pocket universe, if anything.