Epsleck

I enjoy murdering people

Did you skip the Anger Management classes again? :unsure:

I wasn't aware that calling out someone for their narcissistic personality traits made me "angry", however I'm not sure how long before we see this character on the news wearing his neighbors skin.

lol tean angst? dude, it's a game, and op is clearing posting to piss people off. Have u never played GTA and randomly ran over pedestrians? it's quite fun.

Like i said earlier, I love killing players, in "DayZ."

and the irony continues dun dund undudnudndundundu dunnnnnn

OP, I'm a murderer in DayZ also! I target all! In fact, my strategy is similar to yours. I spawn, run to the nearest town (either Cherno or Elektro), scavange food and drink, find my lee enfield, or possibly m16 at fire station. Then I go and post up on my favorite spot in either Cherno and Elektro and just camp to kill noobs. It's quite fun. I spend about 10 minutes scavenging for supplies, that's it. Then I go and post up!!

Lord fartus, are you a shrink? because if so you're a terrible one. Quit trying to analyze people over the internet based on the fact that they kill in a game that's features killing as a core element...it doesn't work and it makes you look stupid.

• Like 1

and the irony continues dun dund undudnudndundundu dunnnnnn

I'm not a fan of bandits, but I fail to see the supposed "irony" that you're talking about here. The most ironic thing I've seen in this topic was your suggestion of the OP being a "nerd virgin"... only to see your username is "Lord Fartus".

That is irony, my friend.

Edited by Daemos

OP, I'm a murderer in DayZ also! I target all! In fact, my strategy is similar to yours. I spawn, run to the nearest town (either Cherno or Elektro), scavange food and drink, find my lee enfield, or possibly m16 at fire station. Then I go and post up on my favorite spot in either Cherno and Elektro and just camp to kill noobs. It's quite fun. I spend about 10 minutes scavenging for supplies, that's it. Then I go and post up!!

Yay!! Glad to see im not the only one. I have yet to find a geared player with military equipment to kill. However I did kill someone with a coyote backpack and killed him again when he tried to get it back. Lord farquis is a mean man. Meaner than me, a murderer.

Lord fartus, are you a shrink? because if so you're a terrible one. Quit trying to analyze people over the internet based on the fact that they kill in a game that's features killing as a core element...it doesn't work and it makes you look stupid.

Dumb guy, are you that stupid to where you don't see the "quote" button? When directing something like this at someone, it's usually best to use the big red quote button. Not using it makes you looks like a drooling retard. Not only that but you have the sentence structure and vocabulary of a small woodland creature, in short, I'm ashamed to be part of the human race and I'm literally shocked that you made it this far in life. Please, go stick your hands in a blender.

Dumb guy, are you that stupid to where you don't see the "quote" button? When directing something like this at someone, it's usually best to use the big red quote button. Not using it makes you looks like a drooling retard. Not only that but you have the sentence structure and vocabulary of a small woodland creature, in short, I'm ashamed to be part of the human race and I'm literally shocked that you made it this far in life. Please, go stick your hands in a blender.

You should really only put food into blenders.. putting body parts might not be good.

I'm not a fan of bandits, but I fail to see the supposed "irony" that you're talking about here. The most ironic thing I've seen in this topic was your suggestion of the OP being a "nerd virgin"... only to see your username is "Lord Fartus".

That is irony, my friend.

You mean my screen name that shows humor and isn't something like "LORD OF DA ZOMABAYS" or "DAEMOS" (Which in this context makes you a laughable dork)

Anyway, you guys should probably stop being so fucking dumb and walking into my insults. Then again, you can lead a horse to water but....wait, no I'll just call you dorks nerd virgins again. That seems to make you all pretty spry.

See, the thing is....you're really fucking stupid. It is "just a game" but trying to make that claim in support of a guy who is displaying more teen angst than Dylan Kleebold is just stupid. Next thing you know the OP is going to talk about how he enjoys murdering the neighborhood pets. Get a grip you fucking dork.

This is quite the connection you've made here. Playing a player-vs-player game by killing players is synonymous with the sociopathic emotionless people who murder animals for pleasure. Pure genius.

Yay!! Glad to see im not the only one. I have yet to find a geared player with military equipment to kill. However I did kill someone with a coyote backpack and killed him again when he tried to get it back. Lord farquis is a mean man. Meaner than me, a murderer.

I did kill a ghillie sniper with an AS50, range finder, NV goggles right in the heart of Cherno. I was camping on a tall tower. He was camping on a taller tower. He got shot and died. Then I raided him and it was glorious.

This is quite the connection you've made here. Playing a player-vs-player game by killing players is synonymous with the sociopathic emotionless people who murder animals for pleasure. Pure genius.

Alright dude who looks like he jumped out of Denver, Colorado circa 1996. Go flex your butter-knife like wit elsewhere, I mean did you fail to read the initial post which reeked of crazy guy? I dunno, I think I'll just continue making fun of you people.

Seriously Players like you caused me to become a Survivor. I'm ashamed to be a bandit with cuntwaffles like you who kill unarmed players.

GG

So because they have nothing on them, they deserve to live? This is what annoys me. People that have no gear that run around and get mad when a sniper kills them. Either play like you've got god tier loot and get your loot properly, or you will be killed. And don't try telling me you don't deserve to be killed just because you have nothing.

orly.jpg

Edited by a. james
  • Like 1

So because they have nothing on them, they deserve to live? This is what annoys me. People that have no gear that run around and get mad when a sniper kills them. Either play like you've got god tier loot and get your loot properly, or you will be killed. And don't try telling me you don't deserve to be killed just because you have nothing.

I'm really trying to figure out how you expect some guy who just spawned to "play like you have god teir loot". I don't know if you know this but we do have eyes and we can see that the person isn't carrying a main weapon, is using a coyote pack and the only defensive mechanism available to them is shining a flashlight at their enemies.

lord fart is really mad he keeps on replying to everyone in this thread. Must be real kewl guy to sit on a mod forum saturday night lololololol

Why? This is my path. Like in a real life situation. Instead of kiling others for loot, scavaging. I decided to murder and take life away. It feels....good.

thats the fuckign problem with pricks like you

in real life when you die, you are dead. no more cod kid. but because of the mechanics you just respawn and continue trolling. ive killed 1 guy camping the coast for actual fresh spawns, killed 2 people camping elektro for noobs with a dmr and nvgs.

Anyway i guess my point is i feel that people that play the game like that are ruining the experience. actual banditry is awesome, people murdering because they are scared, people trusting people and backstabbing or people just not trusting at all. accidental killing of friends e.t.c.

But people like you rewen this fucking game. i cant trust anyone ingame unless i organise skype chat before i meet with them just because of you..

anyway you win, im super mad, because this game is being turned into cod + zombies for the coastal towns. i know you can just go away but i like the towns.

lord fart is really mad he keeps on replying to everyone in this thread. Must be real kewl guy to sit on a mod forum saturday night lololololol

4chan dorkus confirmed. /thread. Have fun kiddies ^_^

I did kill a ghillie sniper with an AS50, range finder, NV goggles right in the heart of Cherno. I was camping on a tall tower. He was camping on a taller tower. He got shot and died. Then I raided him and it was glorious.

id say thats a righteous kill haha

I say murder as much as you can, it's people like you that make the community hostile and maintain the high risk vs reward. If everyone worked together I'd never have to watch my back and scout tree lines and everything would be easy.

• Like 1

You mean my screen name that shows humor and isn't something like "LORD OF DA ZOMABAYS" or "DAEMOS" (Which in this context makes you a laughable dork)

Anyway, you guys should probably stop being so fucking dumb and walking into my insults. Then again, you can lead a horse to water but....wait, no I'll just call you dorks nerd virgins again. That seems to make you all pretty spry.

Haha, you just love trying to rile people up, don't ya'? It's not my fault you can't properly identify irony.

thats the fuckign problem with pricks like you

in real life when you die, you are dead. no more cod kid. but because of the mechanics you just respawn and continue trolling. ive killed 1 guy camping the coast for actual fresh spawns, killed 2 people camping elektro for noobs with a dmr and nvgs.

Anyway i guess my point is i feel that people that play the game like that are ruining the experience. actual banditry is awesome, people murdering because they are scared, people trusting people and backstabbing or people just not trusting at all. accidental killing of friends e.t.c.

But people like you rewen this fucking game. i cant trust anyone ingame unless i organise skype chat before i meet with them just because of you..

anyway you win, im super mad, because this game is being turned into cod + zombies for the coastal towns. i know you can just go away but i like the towns.

Carebear