mattlightfoot

BIS are giving away copies of Arma X

CO giveaway starts in 3 hours for 30 points. hopefully ill win one and get another friend to start playing with me

CO giveaway starts in 3 hours for 30 points. hopefully ill win one and get another friend to start playing with me

Where did you get that information? Linnkkk

Was @ 25P when I logged in now @ 65P :P not sure if I should wait for OA or go for this

Really? F that.. I need points to win this? Stupid.

Getting points is as easy as doing nothing. Go play something. make some tea, watch tv. It literally CANNOT be simpler.

Sometimes i wonder how people have the patience to even wait for their computer to start. :huh:

um I have no idea if someone has mentioned it before but in order to have an account on steamgifts and win something your accounts value in $ must be over 50$....my account got cancelled cause I had 47$....

Really? F that.. I need points to win this? Stupid.

Getting points is as easy as doing nothing. Go play something. make some tea' date=' watch tv. It literally CANNOT be simpler.

Sometimes i wonder how people have the patience to even wait for their computer to start. :huh:

[/quote']

A.) I've never used Steam Gifts and I do not know anything about it. There fore, it's not being lazy its a simple "I don't know how" about it.

B.) Its easy, I hit the power button and go take a piss. My PC starts up quick.