Sign in to follow this  
-EGC-Killshot

Sniping elektro with the AS50

What? How do you get up on that building?

The building with the writing on it, in the start

Edited by General Dickbutt

SO PRO SNIPING IN A HILL AND KILLING NOOBS IN THE COAST, MAD SKILLS DUDE.

www.callofduty.com

• Like 7

I don't like seeing geared people kill without looting. This is a game, yeah so it can't really be stopped. The trolls, the immature, whatever, it can't be stopped. I'd like to finally see someone wait out and kill someone for something. If I had an AS50, I know AS50 mags are rare, and would only use the gun for something useful like taking out a car of multiple people for amazing loots or food. Either way, hope you can sleep :)

• Like 1

Seriously man, stop smoking weed. You sound like a retard now.

Edited by drewmaw
  • Like 1

I don't like seeing geared people kill without looting. This is a game, yeah so it can't really be stopped. The trolls, the immature, whatever, it can't be stopped. I'd like to finally see someone wait out and kill someone for something. If I had an AS50, I know AS50 mags are rare, and would only use the gun for something useful like taking out a car of multiple people for amazing loots or food. Either way, hope you can sleep :)

Uses m107 rounds. The as50 rounds just do bonus damage to vehicles.

You have to take a helicopter and fly there. No way up other than that.

Yup take helicopter to the top.

Why loot when you already have everything? And i cant get off the hotel without heli either so its a bit hard to loot.

Killing players is all i have to do anymore.

Oh and i didnt know it was a recruit server, it was so easy it was crazy. We went to a veteran server later in the video.

Glad i make you all so mad :P

chopper.

Glad i make you all so mad :P

I'm not mad, I feel sorry for you.

You obviously don't have enough skill or balls to go anywhere dangerous.

Go here and kill everyone you see so you can keep all the loot from both barracks for yourself. Sniping noobs on a noob server in noob town is like stealing candy from a baby.

• Like 1

lamme! 3rd Person plus meters count!! lamme server

Once again, the first server was just a random full server we joined in. 72 players to kill.

@topper If i wanted candy and a baby was near why wouldnt i take it. lol jk but seriously though we were getting bored so we decided to go see who we could kill. What better place than Elektro and Cherno. Also whats the difference at NWAF, all people do i join a server hidden in the trees, shoot whoever they see and leave. Most people there are just noobs trying to get good weapons anyways.

I can sleep, but i dont want too. I obviously want to play DayZ

Sniping in Elektro with an AS50 ... Finally someone made a video of it ... the mystery seems to be solved !

I'm so excited to watch this now ... but i'll skip it until the end of dayz to keep me excited my whole life ... thanks for that

Screw that man, i aint afraid to die.

Sniping noobs in Cherno. Yea you're fearless.

• Like 1