Sign in to follow this  
-EGC-Killshot

Sniping elektro with the AS50

I don't like seeing geared people kill without looting. This is a game, yeah so it can't really be stopped. The trolls, the immature, whatever, it can't be stopped. I'd like to finally see someone wait out and kill someone for something. If I had an AS50, I know AS50 mags are rare, and would only use the gun for something useful like taking out a car of multiple people for amazing loots or food. Either way, hope you can sleep :)

True in theory but in reality all the tents in all the servers are full of as50s and ammo and all other items so there are no rare items.

Killing Noobs in Elektro? go and play CoD you lil kid

Lol why is there always some dipshit that uses the "go play cod" insult.

The first few i killed were for sure noobs but at least 2 of the players i killed in the video had ghillies, and one was up in the tower most likely doing the same thing i was doing.

Like ive said before, ive done everything and have everything i need. Whats the point in scavaging anymore? I was getting bored so we went out to kill some players.

The truth is Elekto is just as dangerous and anywhere else. While sniping on the hill i had a couple people connect just a few meters from me and i of course blasted them first. Plus there is tons of other people doing the exact same thing im doing.

That was really lame. And boring as hell. :/ Would be better if you did it on normal server, and shown some skill. This video is useless. No hate intended, just some honest critics. :]

That was really lame. And boring as hell. :/ Would be better if you did it on normal server, and shown some skill. This video is useless. No hate intended, just some honest critics. :]

At exactly 1:58 in the video we are in a veteren server and were showing skill. I was shooting as my friend called out distances for me like real snipers. As ive said before the first was a random server we joined that was full with 72 people.

again i ask you, please please try this on uk 177.

UK 177 if you can do this there for any lengthy amount of time (i dare you to try night) i will consider you skilled.

as for having nothing else to do, on uk 177 we try to set up "refugee camps" and "way-stations" between major cities that have food and non-weapon supplies (matches, compass & map, etc.) so dont say you have nothing to do, its your responsibility as a well-established clan to raise the average life expectancy.

Edited by dillonblunts
  • Like 1

UK 177 if you can do this there for any lengthy amount of time (i dare you to try night) i will consider you skilled.

as for having nothing else to do, on uk 177 we try to set up "refugee camps" and "way-stations" between major cities that have food and non-weapon supplies (matches, compass & map, etc.) so dont say you have nothing to do, its your responsibility as a well-established clan to raise the average life expectancy.

it's his "responsibility"? you're an idiot

Before last night, i had never tried the famous dobry hill sniping, so i wanted to test it. That spot is more dangerous for the snipers than for the victims inside elektro for sure! We killed one other sniper up there, i got shot at two times and my friend got shot and died. All in a matter of 10 minutes on a low population server! Hehe. Was interesting though.

The targets killed weren't even worth the AS50 round, average video.

Well since you will probaly have that hill on lockdown think i will pass. Plus i will probaly have a bad ping to a uk server. And im playing skyrim for tonight.

We are also trying to help players as much as we can to try to get our server more populated. Its usually just us plus a few other randoms.

At everyone giving positve feedback/comments, thank you. As for the haters, i really dont care what you say so whats the point of even saying it.

The targets killed weren't even worth the AS50 round, average video.

Good job he can just dupe more.

kill new spawned players so pro

Did i ever say i was pro man? No

Before commenting watch the whole video and read the whole thread. Ive had to repeat the same thing like 15 times now.

Pro dude! you are totally badass shooting those ppl!! Totally got some balls, i mean some of them even had a weapon!

• Like 1

Its weird that most people in this thread dont understand thats its hard to snipe from the most common spots. Its not shooting the players down there thats the challenge, but to survive everyone coming for you up there at the spot killing the snipers lol. Its the circle of life, since its mostly undergeared people killing the snipers and the overgeared snipers killing the undergeared in the towns ;D So they were doing something hard and dangerous, just not in the way people believe if they dont think about it for longer than 2 seconds before replying, hehe.

But ye, its very hard to survive in those spots up there for any longer time, so props to all you snipers that can do it. Its even dangerous to log in there, shoot a few times and log into another server, cause you can get killed at any time.

Edited by Kurukururin

God damnit for the fucking billionth time, it was a random server we joined.

HAHAHA............ Killshot the way your getting on suggests to me that you are some spotty faced kid.

Ah this made me chuckle!