Sign in to follow this  
Ajvkorn

Fencing in every entrance?

Is there a reason to this? Why do i join servers to only find out that every entrance of importance is blocked off..Who the hell even has time to go around doing this???? Is it really just for the hell of trolling people? Just seems pointless sigh!! :(...ya ya qq

Is there a reason to this? Why do i join servers to only find out that every entrance of importance is blocked off..Who the hell even has time to go around doing this???? Is it really just for the hell of trolling people? Just seems pointless sigh!! :(...ya ya qq

Fencing accumulates over time since there is a bug that respawns any removed fencing whenever the server is reset.

Fencing is great for slowing somebody down long enough to guarantee an easy headshot.

• Like 1

Jean-Paul Sartre said it best: People are assholes.

• Like 2

People get bored.

Pretty much.

it's much worse on server's with super geared clans that are duplicating everything.

but why even bother hoarding the spawns if you're duplicating everything in tents/vehicles anyway?

that is what I was trying to figure out. I mean i was looking at entrances with about 2-3 fences put up in the same place lol. and nobody was even around watching them. Of course when you need a toolbox you cant find one!

It's people being generally dicks. I like to go around liberating the town when possible with my toolbox.

• Like 3

It deters me from getting into the area to get the goods. So...I take them all down. I like my tool box. Just did this a few minutes ago on the server I play on. Whole place was wired up. Entrance. Exit. Every building. It was a good time...shooting zeds in the head and tearing down concertina wire.

Out.

bandits set up fences at entrances to buildings they can't see. funnels people to one door for easy shots

Dont care about camo clothing or sniper rifles, its the tool box I want. Start to help out the towns. If nothing else to get rid of the graphics issues but more to screw snipers and bandits.

Potentially, it's to deter ghosters and server hoppers.

really, bcs it supports it. i ghost or hop through different servers without the fence and get back on. easy

Dont care about camo clothing or sniper rifles, its the tool box I want. Start to help out the towns. If nothing else to get rid of the graphics issues but more to screw snipers and bandits.

I think barbed wire graphic glitches were fixed in one of the recent patches. I haven't gotten glitches from barbed wire in ages, only from the dead soldier models.