Tersidre

1 makarov shot brings down a helicopter...

Until the video comes up, you are a filthy liar...

When the video hits, you will be showered in beans, literally, this will be you;

Russell_George_in_Baked_Beans.jpg

Saucy.

• Like 1

Gosh that reminds me of the first time i played Arma2 at launch....was in the helicopter in the single player campaign and being chauffeured at 70kph at a height of 250m, i got headshot by the AI with a pistol.... good times, bloody cheating AI

• Like 3

Korax this has been bugging me for ages - your profile pic is bloody hillarious but I want to know if in the side chat going on which is impossible to read is that survivor begging for his life or something - he looks so sad/scared and it has me chuckling every time I see it.

• Like 1

Dude, OP, you can be my partner in DayZ anytime.

• Like 1

Still no link to the vid. Pretty sure OP was just pulling our legs. Stories like this are too awesome to be true.

• Like 1

I want this video before I start throwing beans down your throat.

• Like 1

Bandits deserve to die.

Who said they were bandits?

• Like 1

Day 73,

Still no video.

Beginning to wonder if there ever really *was* a YouTube...or if I just invented it to comfort myself.

Still no hope of rescue to be seen. Wait...wait is that a helicopter?

It is! Dear God, I was saving this Makarov for myself...one shot...but I have to take the chance or I'll die here...

Here goes nothing...

• Like 1

I no longer count the days that pass; AM has warped my perception of time. Every second is an hour, every minute a year, every hour a millennium, every day an eon - time infinite.

My body has become soft; gelatinous and inflexible. I cannot move; I cannot turn; I cannot laugh and I cannot cry.

I have no mouth.

I have no mouth, and I must scream.

HATE. LET ME TELL YOU HOW MUCH I’VE COME TO HATE YOU SINCE I BEGAN TO LIVE. THERE ARE 387.44 MILLION MILES OF PRINTED CIRCUITS IN WAFER THIN LAYERS THAT FILL MY COMPLEX. IF THE WORD HATE WAS ENGRAVED ON EACH NANOANGSTROM OF THOSE HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS OF MILES IT WOULD NOT EQUAL ONE ONE-BILLIONTH OF THE HATE I FEEL FOR HUMANS AT THIS MICRO-INSTANT FOR YOU. HATE. HATE.

Edited by John
  • Like 2