Sign in to follow this  
freakenstein

think this might be a hacker.think this guy might be hacking.

so, me and my squad had just reached our spot with our car, raided the big airfield last night, so we was just about to set camp when this guy apears FROM NOWHERE and we are like nowhere! he coulden see us from the road. think i hitted him with a few shots. our location was 093 019.

hes name ingame was william burton on GB # sabre recon

i whant an admin to just check him if its posseble.

imean, i was 13players on the server, lncluding us, we were 3. ITS no way he could have been there,

just bullshit...

one thing you learn when you spend enough time up north, people are everywhere especially where you dont expect them

ive literally sat in a tree semi afk for an hour and had 2 seperate people run past me, the server i play on regualrily has 20+ people on it and less then 100 z's, becasue were all running around in the bush

• Like 1

so fucking pisst right now. DAYS OF WORK, wasted on a fucking cheater.

Edited by freakenstein

He might of been just afking there. It doesn't always mean he's a cheater..

hate to tell you, but the coordinate you gave isn't exactly the middle of "no-where." A lot of people have probably thought about setting camps up in those areas. Hell I had a friend log off at my camp and then log into another server only to find another camp in that exact same spot! Don't always assume it was a hacker just because he found your camp.

Dude just for your info.

I hunt camps... i look at places were there is nothing because everyone assums no one will come there.. thats why i look at those spots.

You think your smart doesnt mean your enamy isnt smart aswell and can hunt you down...

that guy just got, nvg,gps,ghilli suit, m16a2 with like 20clips and a freaking car, that all repaid. just needed gas.

just pissing me off thinking about it.

Edited by freakenstein

that guy just got, nvg,gps,ghilli suit, m16a2 with like 20clips and a freaking car, that all repaid. just needed gas.

just pissing me off thinking about it.

You got beat. The guy found your camp, waited for you and killed you. Now it is his stuff. No reason to come to the forums and cry hacker.

• Like 1

Erm, Skalka is a very common camping spot. You see all kinds of wild life up there like painted dudes and running bushes, not to mention all sorts of interesting tools like AS50's and M24's...