Sign in to follow this  
petrstudik@seznam.cz

So I met 10 year old kid...

Wandering around market in Elektro and spot someone running. Aim at him, he sees me and starts shouting with his annoying squeeky voice "Frindli frindli dood frindli". I immediately spotted clown so I let him be. He talks crap, I answer. While holding my Bizon he invades my backpack and spots L85A2 AWS and AS50. Obviously the 10 year old wannabe immadeiately takes the sniper rifle, starts screaming in voice chat "woooohooooo hahahhaha nooooob" and tries to kill me. Sadly for him the gun just clicks and he rages with his squeaky voice right after I kill him. Clown down.

• Like 22

The only time I did such a stupid thing was when I had just respawned and three meters away I see a survivor running, I go towards him, try to steal something from his backpack and I got killed then...

Pretty funny

Haha serves the little fecker right, bet his balls dropped when he had a bizon halfway down his throat.

This game should be 13+ :facepalm: Those squeeky noobs.

Technically, ArmA II's rated M in the US, which means 17 and older, so the kid shouldn't have been on anyway. Then again, kids that young are on CoD and other mature games. I blame the parents. :rolleyes:

Serves the little dipshit right, though.

Edited by Voxgizer

Technically' date=' ArmA II's rated M in the US, which means 17 and older, so the kid shouldn't have been on anyway. Then again, kids that young are on CoD and other mature games. I blame the parents.

Serves the little dipshit right, though. [/quote']

Practically you can buy any game without being 16+ 17+ 18+ whatever it is, in most stores they require the consent of your carer/guardian though, but not all. I don't know why everyone hates every young person. Yes, a lot of the young people are stupid, immature, but there are 12 year olds that are smarter/mature than a lot of people, some even older than them. For a example, I am 12 years old, and I am more mature than anyone I know IRL that are in the range of 10-16 y/o except a few occasional people. I have a squeeky voice, but you all had it. You all were once a kid, and I don't think you should discriminate kids just because "oh they're little they stupid they have squeeky voice i kill" I understand squeeky voices are annoying, but you had one before too, for me it's a little bit like being a hypocrite, hating people for having a squeeky voice while you had one before too. It's a phase kids go through. The annoying kids are of course a problem, and I understand why you guys hate them, but please, don't straight out judge someone because of their age or their voice. Back to the topic, I guess it served him right.. I myself hate stupid kids that play games because they give a bad name for others and because of them I get judged wrong and insulted almost everywhere.

Edited by xeezy

Too bad people don't grow out of this behavior...

damn bandits.

-Wall of text-

Well yeah, 95% is annoying and tops 5% may be mature enough to play.

What an idiot. Also, your title is a bit concerning.

Story doesn't end well either!

snip

Honestly, I don't hate younger players on mature rated games, as long as they're mature enough to not be dipshits, like the one mentioned in this thread.

I worked for Gamestop for five years, and I'd say you'd be surprised by the amount of parents who just buy whatever game their kid wants, regardless of the rating, which we were required to explain to the parents.

As far as the voices go, it doesn't bother me nearly as much as people who have fucked up mics, and sound like they live in a wind tunnel and use open mic.

Practically you can buy any game without being 16+ 17+ 18+ whatever it is, in most stores they require the consent of your carer/guardian though, but not all.

If the game is rated AO (Adults Only, highest rating, rarely given out) you are required (I'm pretty sure by law) to be 18 to buy the game.

If the game is rated AO (Adults Only, highest rating, rarely given out) you are required (I'm pretty sure by law) to be 18 to buy the game.

Last I knew, most places were required by law to do age verification for buying games as it is.

Last I knew, most places were required by law to do age verification for buying games as it is.

Only place i know of that verifies age is Target. Most places don't card for a lot of things, granted i looked like i was over 20 at the age of 16 and got away with buying things for other people that i shouldnt be allowed to buy (not booze or cigs, hate both and frown upon the people who buy for the kiddies), but it's a problem in the state that i live in here in the USA.

Age verification isn't a law exactly, but rather a recommendation from the raters. For the government to restrict the sale themselves it would be considered censorship, but the store is more then welcome to follow the suggested age ratings. On the same note, most parents expect the stores to do this to protect their precious children... usually the same parents who unknowingly buy violent shooters and the such for their precious babies because everyone else did. Point being, you can blame the kid but overall it's the parents call. Last I heard 10 year old kids don't have a debit card to run a steam account.

They don't indeed which is why my dad lets me use his credit card while I give him the money back for the games I buy. Age verification isn't a law, I don't think, I was let buy a few 16+ games on my own but most of the time I was asked for consent of my parent so I had to get my dad to tag along. The age restriction isn't that strict here in the UK, I don't know how it is in the US. What's even worse is kids from foreign countries, I am one but I'm not an annoying one.. Anyways, let's get back on the topic shall we? The kid deserved what he got.

Made my day.

Karma's a bitch, bitch. :)