Sign in to follow this  
Sminky

The shakes, has it been changed.

I'm trying to find more recent info on this as there as bee na few patches since any article i've read.

Is the only way to cure the shakes still painkillers?

As once you're out it's pritty much a death sentance to attempt to go anywhere that may have them (large towns), being unable to aim.

It's not that bad. I've had to handle them for hours at a time and became quite proficient to be compared to an average noob without them. At first, though, yea it's pretty hard to cope.

You're still only able to treat it with painkillers.

However painkillers unlike all other medical supplies are also considered a "generic" item and can therefore also be found in residential buildings, offices, industrial structures, farms, crashed choppers, military structures/tents and barracks and churches.

You will be able to find them pretty much everywhere you go, you don't have to necessarly go into a big city, the chances of finding some in a hospital are significantly higher though.

I hope this helps.

Also, there are two kinds of shakes. One kind is from pain (requires painkillers), the other is from cold (simply get warm for them to go away)

thanks for the help, it's defiently the pain shakes. Seems my character is a big girly wuss. But if they're common i guess i've just been unlucky (same as finding 2 hunting knifes but still no matches) i'll keep to the back roads then and cross my fingers.

the shakes from pain is terrible, really annoying when you're playing in a server where third person is off :(

Also' date=' there are two kinds of shakes. One kind is from pain (requires painkillers), the other is from cold (simply get warm for them to go away)

[/quote']

The cold shakes should have a audio mark of breath palpations.

So it sounds as if your cold too. For added realism of course.

Also' date=' there are two kinds of shakes. One kind is from pain (requires painkillers), the other is from cold (simply get warm for them to go away)

[/quote']

I had the shakes, from being cold. Got my temp back to 100, also drank ate and took painkillers and I still have the shakes. Which has essentially gotten me to the point now where I'm basically half dead because of how awful the aim is on it. lol :heart: