Sign in to follow this  
Sargonator

Mature group (30+) lookin for a few new recruits. EU

Lookin for a few recruits to join us for some survival adventure. All of us are over 35 (aussie, english, scottish) and have a great (sometimes weird) sense of humor.

We use teamspeak and play more than our wives appreciate. We find vechicles (actually using them) and search the lands for loot, vechicles and victims.

We would like a few more to join us. Give me a buzz for more info.

Prefer people that can actually understand these scottish #"#""#!#"s, so i dont have to translate every 2nd sentence :)

Hey, I'm 19 and very mature. Very active, currently out of a relationship, so thankfully i don't have a wife to abuse me :')

Im from the UK (England) I'm a great team player and i can acctually understand scottish :D

So i'd be happy to join along.

Uh, I am 17 but it's always worth a try with these groups, specially when they are European, I have been playing this mod for a month now and know every thing a player like me should, I am half Polish half English and I understand every British and Slavic accent (That includes Poland, Belarus, Russia and all these countries next to each othere) I live in Poland so ping or lags wouldn't be a problem, I know you are asking for 30+ but it would be a very nice opportunity to join someone who won't quit on me after a week.

I have loads of food and water also a lot of ammo and guns to spare, hope to hear back from you!

I'm 14, not even worth a try...

Edited by Hen888