Ikilleverything

Gunrunners Arms Dealing

In game name:burn

What you're trading: Ghilles Suit, GPS, M249 Saw, Sandbag

What you want: AS50 , NVG Range Finder

current clan (if in one): none.

will you be using overwatch (for my own safety): none.

ok and im really new and kinda blow and i need to know what server you are on and oh god this is embarrissing but i dont know how to do the teamspeak and if its voice i am of no assistance and i need to change my name still it is currently owner..... yah i know leave me alone about it

Haha don't worry everything is ok

In game name: Sebastian

What you're trading: M24 + 2 mags, M107 + 3 mags

What you want: Ghillie, m4a1 camo sd / SVD Camo

current clan (if in one): none

will you be using overwatch (for my own safety): possibly one person

I'm pretty much interesting in joining but as I'm located in EU, I don't know how much lag I will get on a US server. But if you need me, PM.

I'm a decent Pilot and Driver but I'm also interestet in being Bodyguard or Overwatch

In game name: James

What you're trading: AS 50 with 5 (6? Don't remember) mags. and possibly a ghillie

What you want: SVD Camo

current clan (if in one): Imperial Legion (not really a DayZ clan)

will you be using overwatch (for my own safety): Yes sir

In game name: DrSteveBrule

what you're trading: L85AWS, Mk 48 Mod 0, NVG, Rangefinder, GPS, Ghillie

What you want: AS50, SVD Camo, m4 cco sd

Current clan: none

will you be using overwatch (for my own safety): no

In game name: [beeR]Timmy

What you're trading: Have a couple of sets of NVGs, lots of different ammo, a few AKs, quite a lot of other kit but it's a mission to list lol!!

What you want: Rangefinders

current clan (if in one): [beeR]

will you be using overwatch (for my own safety): Yes, will probably bring a couple of the clan for backup, gotta be careful :P

I won't be on until Sunday/Monday so give me a PM and we will sort it out :)

*Trading Form*

In game name: Branden

What you're trading: 3 satchel charges, 1 AS50 (We can throw in one mag for it, this will be for separate trade).

What you want: This will be negotiated in the Teamspeak chat

current clan (if in one): We have a group, no name at the moment.

will you be using overwatch (for my own safety): Yes, we will need the people to move the supplies and to complete the trade.

We would like to trade and negotiate at 3pm Eastern time. If both parties are happy with the trade, then we shall do more trades with the group.

Are you still recruiting? Looking to be a bodyguard. I'm fully equipped, generally run support with an l85 and a dmr in pack. Gillied. Goggled. Good to go. Hope you need me.

We already have this.... A lot more than what you have. We have 2 servers a Team Speak and a website..... http://www.freesidetrading.co

Honestly you guys advertising here is lame.

I'll make sure to avoid your services.

Discouraging other players from starting a service like this is bad for the community and growth of the game.

• Like 6

I can verify these guys! Frank, thanks for the CZ 550, and sorry about the ammo for the Winchester, i am looking to make up for it :blush:

I can verify these guys! Frank, thanks for the CZ 550, and sorry about the ammo for the Winchester, i am looking to make up for it :blush:

No problem :)
  • Like 1

You should knock up a basic economy to help players know the value of their items in your eyes. Just a suggestion. :)

You should knock up a basic economy to help players know the value of their items in your eyes. Just a suggestion. :)

Dont quite get what you mean there hop in our teamspeak :)

Dont quite get what you mean there hop in our teamspeak :)

I do.

You chould also add stuff like rescue to you services, e.g. if a player is in a situation with broken limbs and low blood (like my 2nd char near NW AF) and willing to trade something for a infusion and some meds.

You could set up a basic credit system, assign a value to a gun or a piece of equip you're 'selling' and what the tradin value for stuff is that players have.

Chernarus pawn stars ;)

Edited by cydrake583

Haha don't worry everything is ok

Alright that sounds good and what server address do you play on and how do i get to your team speak

and the times i can play are 10 am to noon central time, 3 pm- 5 pm, and 7 pm- to really any other time depending on when i have to work the times can change

What's a M134 Rocket launcher with 2 rockets worth to you?

ok so i downloaded team speak and join the server talk to "frank" for 30 seconds then a voice goes "you have been banned from this server"..... Really?

ok so i downloaded team speak and join the server talk to "frank" for 30 seconds then a voice goes "you have been banned from this server"..... Really?

Freeside is not welcome in our teamspeak as they advertise on our page.

I'm not apart of freeside i was waiting for frank because me and my clan were going to see if our offer was good enough...