Figo (DayZ)

Lost my chat due to a LADDER

Hey i keep it short my char 14 days old 20 player kills , about 700 zeds and any item there is..... Climbed the office ladder up and instantly fall down .... DEAD .

I want my char back otherwise this game is dead for me .

Best regards

Figo

Ladders are very dangerous in ARMA. Sorry you won't be playing anymore.

ha ha ha :lol:

dying because of a ladder is the same as getting killed by player or by zombie, and you should know that. :thumbsup:

ha ha ha :lol:

dying because of a ladder is the same as getting killed by player or by zombie, and you should know that. :thumbsup:

It was the ladder from the top office building...never had problems there .... fall down about 2-3 meters... dead.... after so much houres work .... so you guys cant admit this way to die is bullshit ? I mean they made millions of dollars with this projekt and after so much time there are not able to make "working" ladder? Other words million of dollars should be enough to buy a nice working ladder right ? ;)

Then this game isnt probably for you if you cant get over it. I've died many times to different kinds of glitches and still continued playing from the beginning.

Good luck!

Maybe your hands were slick with the blood of your murder victims and you lost your grip on the ladder.

Then this game isnt probably for you if you cant get over it. I've died many times to different kinds of glitches and still continued playing from the beginning.

Good luck!

Hey i died a thousand times before, zombies , players , shoot in debug forest, all good ok ok but ....ladder after so much houres..... just nonsense

It was the ladder from the top office building...never had problems there .... fall down about 2-3 meters... dead.... after so much houres work .... so you guys cant admit this way to die is bullshit ? I mean they made millions of dollars with this projekt and after so much time there are not able to make "working" ladder? Other words million of dollars should be enough to buy a nice working ladder right ? ;)

Um, when did they make millions of dollars with this project? Unless by project, you mean Arma II, and by "them", you mean Bohemia Interactive. You're an idiot -_-

Dude... I have 1553 zombies killed 756 head-shots, 3 murders, and on 11days alive, and If i fell to my death from a ladder, Id book it back to my body asap, and if I didn't get there in time. its DayZ that's the beast it is.

My last guy, at 8days, got crushed to death by a Outhouse door. I was a little angry, but i moved on and still enjoy the crazy shit this game does to me.

Um, when did they make millions of dollars with this project? Unless by project, you mean Arma II, and by "them", you mean Bohemia Interactive. You're an idiot -_-

So im the idiot ? Next time think (if youre able to ) Sure it is the Arma sales that gets a huge push due to DayZ and anyone that says rocket and crew gets nothing are the real idiots.... Think about it smart boy , why dont they do a stand alone ??? Arma sales running good as never before. When this hype is over then the stand alone will come for new huge sales.... why do i always get this amateur answers :(

So im the idiot ? Next time think (if youre able to ) Sure it is the Arma sales that gets a huge push due to DayZ and anyone that says rocket and crew gets nothing are the real idiots.... Think about it smart boy , why dont they do a stand alone ??? Arma sales running good as never before. When this hype is over then the stand alone will come for new huge sales.... why do i always get this amateur answers :(

Probably because your spelling is amateur and everyone thinks your 10 they're going to talk to you accordingly.

Figo> Your fictional character died in a game, get over it.

Your game apparently died too, by the above quote, then.

Protip: Rocket hasn't made shit off this mod (server hosting companies have, but not the mod devs) And it's a fucking game. Fall down, dust yourself off, and get back to work. Sucks that you died, but quitchur bitching, because nobody's gonna do a thing about it.

Hey i keep it short my char 14 days old 20 player kills , about 700 zeds and any item there is..... Climbed the office ladder up and instantly fall down .... DEAD .

Best regards

Figo

Inb4 Alpha ?

Best regards

Figo

insNZkMGpQwS0.gif

Probably because your spelling is amateur and everyone thinks your 10 they're going to talk to you accordingly.

Hmm youre so right ... NOT its not my nativ language but someone so ignorant like you wont think about things like that...

Btw all you guys are so smart, but can be so easy out trolled hihihi

CLOSED

Edited by Figo