my clan screwed me over, so heres their info: server- us_1669, camps at 88 14, theres tnets and anbout 4 vehicles

• Like 2

im think satchel charge? ive got two...would you like to see fireworks? :D btw any good loot? and seems like trap -_-

What guns?

Lol, so you post it on the fourms? Their just going to move their base...

noob got kicked from the clan and takes revenge, thats a dicktard move

I just checked out coordinates 088 014 on US 1669 and there was nothing at all there. So unless the OP meant 014 088 it seems like it was just a trap.

Bad intel, the camp is not there, only empty tents (5)

Did you also check 088 014? I guess I was just sloppy then, but I didn't care to stop to look carefully. And the intel was posted 3 hours ago, so it has likely just been moved by now.

Edited by Herr Robert

I just checked out coordinates 088 014 on US 1669 and there was nothing at all there. So unless the OP meant 014 088 it seems like it was just a trap.

Did you also check 088 014? I guess I was just sloppy then, but I didn't care to stop to look carefully. And the intel was posted 3 hours ago, so it has likely just been moved by now.

088 014 had 5 empty tents, 014 088 didnt have anything near it
  • Like 1

088 014 had 5 empty tents, 014 088 didnt have anything near it

Ah, good for both of us I didn't run into you then. I checked it out quickly and then left the server and noticed your name in the playerlist.

Ah, good for both of us I didn't run into you then. I checked it out quickly and then left the server and noticed your name in the playerlist.

Good for you, you didnt get killed.. Bad for us, no loot
  • Like 1

What makes you think he'd have died and not you lol? typical cocky moron, feel free to message me the server you play on, in-game name and places you like to hang out, I'll knock you down a peg or two, or maybe I won't, something to do though, message me :)

What makes you think he'd have died and not you lol? typical cocky moron, feel free to message me the server you play on, in-game name and places you like to hang out, I'll knock you down a peg or two, or maybe I won't, something to do though, message me :)

Typical idiot who doesent read the post properly. He was alone, and as i said, "we" and "us". So there was more than one of "us".. Use nametracker if you want to claim the price
  • Like 1

Typical idiot who doesent read the post properly. He was alone, and as i said, "we" and "us". So there was more than one of "us".. Use nametracker if you want to claim the price

I already used name tracker, nothing has still come up with your name.

He seems to be offline on skype aswell hmm....

Btw, what gear do you have

I was only carrying L85A2 AWS, AS50, M9SD, Coyote BP, every tool and spare NVGs, GPS and ghillie suit in my BP if that makes you feel any better :P.

I was only carrying L85A2 AWS, AS50, M9SD, Coyote BP, every tool and spare NVGs, GPS and ghillie suit in my BP if that makes you feel any better :P.

Why should that make any difference? We have too much of the following stuff basicly..
  • Like 1